3.50 star(s) 35 Votes

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
He surely meant in which folder/location the saves are stored on the system drive.
Usually on Windows: ...\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\
But there is no folder for this game.
this game doesn't save in the roaming dir

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Hey, quick question. I'm on the topic of cookies. How do I access the inventory? I don't understand this part!?

Edit: I found it, am I dumb... I found the inventory............

kingalf009

May 30, 2023
way to much grind in this ( for little reward ) - having to constantly change clothes is a huge pain, not to mention the clicking.. hard pass for me

Reactions: dav121

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I just finished all the available content for the LOVE PATH and while I generally enjoyed the game yall are really pushing my suspension of disbelief with the first few Molly sex scenes.
Her taking a big dong up her ass the first time is easier and less painful than losing her virginity!? And she would rather him roughly plow her hitherto untouched booty than have him gently finish up the normal sex act!?
Then yall got her in scenes like the park taking it rough and raw in the booty with no lube LMAO!
It's enough to make me wonder if the people making this game have ever touched a real woman.
Still overall pretty decent game so far. A few too many loose ends though.
What happened to the connection he made with the mechanic lady?
Mariel drops off the planet on the love path along with the salon lady at a certain point.
I look forward to seeing the complete story.

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Do you have a full completed save for this newest version?
Of course I have, but I'll give you my complete save folder from \AppData\Roaming\RenPy\. Don't be surprised that the folder has a different game name, Binaryguy had changed the name of the game a while ago.
On the first page is the vanilla stuff and from the second page on the hard stuff.

Reactions: TinFoilHat19
3.50 star(s) 35 Votes