3.60 star(s) 40 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.24.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 362 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
If I was the Dev I would change this from 9/11 to the 24/7 convenient store or something. Some new players might think they are criticizing the 9/11 Twin Towers. I'm just saying they have too many players that might try to make a fuss. Also, get rid of the energy usage.

Last edited:

Ble3eding

Mar 2, 2018
Does anyone have specific save files? like right before the MAriel/ mars scenes and Nicole's pills into the bottle etc..
All the saves i see are all completed and we dont get to see the other hidden scenes.. please share if anyone has a few save files right before other girls other than molly.

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Does anyone have specific save files? like right before the MAriel/ mars scenes and Nicole's pills into the bottle etc..
All the saves i see are all completed and we dont get to see the other hidden scenes.. please share if anyone has a few save files right before other girls other than molly.
Why so lazy? It only takes about an hour to get to this point. :LOL:

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Why so lazy? It only takes about an hour to get to this point. :LOL:
I was just kidding! I slept badly, chopped a clown and had him for breakfast... just kidding again.
I talked to Molly and Ester about their topics and gave enough money to the homeless woman in the park.
All DVDs are collected, full stamina, enough lollipops for Mariel and a few beers for some fun are at hand.

Reactions: Ble3eding

Aphex81

Jun 18, 2022
Fuck this game. The grind, the bugs, the jank....played till day 50 and the game bugged out and i wasn't able to take the picture. What a waste of time.

• Haha
Reactions: fortuna95

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
View attachment 3285875

Excuse me I managed to enter Nicolle's (I just had to wait...) now however I'm stoppedin a screen where I should talk to Molly but I don't have active any controls I can only wander aimlessly with the move arrows between rooms...
Here is my save at the same point.
Edit: I think this problem occurs if you haven't had all the conversations with Molly about her mom, brother and stepdad.
Vanilla only
Of course I have, but I'll give you my complete save folder from \AppData\Roaming\RenPy\. Don't be surprised that the folder has a different game name, Binaryguy had changed the name of the game a while ago.
On the first page is the vanilla stuff and from the second page on the hard stuff.

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
Finished the game although I have an idea that I missed some scenes.

Sardbbe it would have been great to have a gallery to see what was seen and what could be seen.
For example, I didn't get any scenes with Mariel/Mars and it seems strange to me.
Also the path with Nicole could have given much more!

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Finished the game although I have an idea that I missed some scenes.

Sardbbe it would have been great to have a gallery to see what was seen and what could be seen.
For example, I didn't get any scenes with Mariel/Mars and it seems strange to me.
Also the path with Nicole could have given much more!
only if you choose to be a master instead of a dad you'll get scenes with mars

Reactions: Sese81

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I started the "dark route", but after few minutes there was: "to be continued". Is it really so short? :(

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 40 Votes