3.60 star(s) 38 Votes

Tokerock

Sep 19, 2018
I cant have sex with molly every late night. Every time I talk with the daughter at the late night the option to fk doesnt show up. Anyone know how to fix that, or is it a bug?
Were you able to resolve this? I still can't get past here

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
Excuse me but to enter Nicolle's how do you do it?
With the burglary tool I don't understand the little game and I never find the time to steal the key

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.24.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 362 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
If I was the Dev I would change this from 9/11 to the 24/7 convenient store or something. Some new players might think they are criticizing the 9/11 Twin Towers. I'm just saying they have too many players that might try to make a fuss. Also, get rid of the energy usage.

Last edited:

Ble3eding

Mar 2, 2018
Does anyone have specific save files? like right before the MAriel/ mars scenes and Nicole's pills into the bottle etc..
All the saves i see are all completed and we dont get to see the other hidden scenes.. please share if anyone has a few save files right before other girls other than molly.

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Does anyone have specific save files? like right before the MAriel/ mars scenes and Nicole's pills into the bottle etc..
All the saves i see are all completed and we dont get to see the other hidden scenes.. please share if anyone has a few save files right before other girls other than molly.
Why so lazy? It only takes about an hour to get to this point. :LOL:

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Why so lazy? It only takes about an hour to get to this point. :LOL:
I was just kidding! I slept badly, chopped a clown and had him for breakfast... just kidding again.
I talked to Molly and Ester about their topics and gave enough money to the homeless woman in the park.
All DVDs are collected, full stamina, enough lollipops for Mariel and a few beers for some fun are at hand.

Reactions: Ble3eding

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
1705911006772.png

Excuse me I managed to enter Nicolle's (I just had to wait...) now however I'm stoppedin a screen where I should talk to Molly but I don't have active any controls I can only wander aimlessly with the move arrows between rooms...

Aphex81

Jun 18, 2022
Fuck this game. The grind, the bugs, the jank....played till day 50 and the game bugged out and i wasn't able to take the picture. What a waste of time.

• Haha
Reactions: fortuna95

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
View attachment 3285875

Excuse me I managed to enter Nicolle's (I just had to wait...) now however I'm stoppedin a screen where I should talk to Molly but I don't have active any controls I can only wander aimlessly with the move arrows between rooms...
Here is my save at the same point.
Edit: I think this problem occurs if you haven't had all the conversations with Molly about her mom, brother and stepdad.
Vanilla only
Of course I have, but I'll give you my complete save folder from \AppData\Roaming\RenPy\. Don't be surprised that the folder has a different game name, Binaryguy had changed the name of the game a while ago.
On the first page is the vanilla stuff and from the second page on the hard stuff.

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
Finished the game although I have an idea that I missed some scenes.

Sardbbe it would have been great to have a gallery to see what was seen and what could be seen.
For example, I didn't get any scenes with Mariel/Mars and it seems strange to me.
Also the path with Nicole could have given much more!

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Finished the game although I have an idea that I missed some scenes.

Sardbbe it would have been great to have a gallery to see what was seen and what could be seen.
For example, I didn't get any scenes with Mariel/Mars and it seems strange to me.
Also the path with Nicole could have given much more!
only if you choose to be a master instead of a dad you'll get scenes with mars

Reactions: Sese81
3.60 star(s) 38 Votes