3.40 star(s) 32 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.png

Overview:
"Mi Unica Hija" which can be translated as "My Only Daughter". The story started after you've been freed from prison for how many long years. You'll get a chance to meet your daughter who hasn’t seen you in years. Now that she's already at the right age, her mom contacts you and tells you that her daughter is now ready to meet her real father. You'll have a chance also to get to know your daughter, build a father-daughter relationship, or maybe more than that. But the question is, are you in the right frame of mind to see your daughter for the first time?​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-10
Release Date: 2024-04-01
Developer: BINARYGUY -
Censored: No
Version: 0.25.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developers Note:

Fan Signature:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -

Update Only
Universal
(v0.24.3d - >v0.25.0): - - - -
Universal
(v0.24.0 -> v0.24.3d): - - - -

Extras: -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.
**You cannot jump to v.0.20.0 and up without these save files

test1.png test2.png test3.png test4.png 2.png a12.png b2.png mcdwatchtv3.png a1.png mcdtalk1.png 01mcddreamf1.png 1539752_1521838_dmc-standard-scale-3_00x-gigapixel.jpg 5.png 6.png b15.png r12.png w10.png c1.png h1.png 2100.png 19708.png 3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
You made a REQUEST but you set the prefix UPDATE, probably that's why wasn't moved by any uploader.
Changed from UPDATE to REQ.

Reactions: SolarMan64

B10

Jun 25, 2017
@binaryguy

Ask the developer tag to the admins.

Nice game, it definitely has potentional,.
It has at the moment two error's when doing stuff in the bed after drinking a beer.
Also after 1 morning opening the shower it keeps giving you a locked door.

The grinding is ok and not to much for a public version, but will be possibly enough to get some people over the edge.

Last edited:

binaryguy

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2021
@binaryguy

Ask the developer tag to the admins.

Nice game, it definitely has potentional,.
Iit has at the moment two error's when doing stuff in the bed after drinking a beer.
Also after 1 morning opening the shower it keeps giving you a locked door.

The grinding is ok and not to much for a public version, but will be possibly enough to get some people over the edge.
Wow thanks for liking the game. About the two errors maybe I'll check it out and update it soon. Hmmm, about the shower scene, actually there's 50% chance that the door is open. If locked, you can try it the next day or the next next day..The chances resets every day. Maybe I'll add an item like a master key so you can still open the door even it's locked...

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Downloading...

binaryguy one thing I must tell you is that you better change the description of patreon, Incest is a reason why they can close your account, use a patch to change the script (but do not upload it in patreon haha) or something to choose relationships at the beginning of the game.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I played this earlier over at gamejolt. The one error I have hit a few times when drinking beer at night and then masturbating is a exception: grid overfull error.

I found the drinking and jogging to be boring as hell. Drink beer go do something else and come back when you remember your playing a game click drink beer repeat same with jogging click jog and go do something else and the longer the run time the longer you stay away for.

Having to change clothes all the time got to be a bit annoying after while much like how it does in RPGM games. Also seems a bit weird that the MC has to strip to his boxes to be able to walk around their apartment complex when normal clothes should work just fine and won't get them arrested for indecency which is what that police officer should of done and another thing that didn't make sense is that you can't go to the store while wearing sports clothes. Maybe the MC wants to go buy a refreshing gatorade or something after his long ass jogs instead your forced to go all the way home to change clothes to be able to go back to the store to buy something but once your home there's no point in going to the store since now the MC can just drink whatever is in the fridge.

A few things didn't seem to trigger for me like most of the stuff with drinking never activated for me even though I drank till he was at max.

The skip part for the working at the jobs was annoying for about 2 seconds till I fixed it so that I could skip it instantly.

Varrilete

It literally already states that in the games description.

Last edited:

latincat

Feb 10, 2018
some solution: C breaks the game when he masturbates after 24 hours( no speak inglish)
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Grid overfull.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "screen_001.rpyc", line 474, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2010, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1998, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3132, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3694, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 437, in visit_all
self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 570, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3694, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 546, in per_interact
raise Exception("Grid overfull.")
Exception: Grid overfull.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Mi Unica Hija (v.0.15.2)
Thu Nov 25 03:18:38 2021
```
tengo el juego de 5us

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Seems to be a cool idea...but the English could use some work.
"Normal clothes" and "casual clothes" could mean the exact same thing.
And "normal clothes" would NEVER mean "boxers and wife-beater."
"Sleeping clothes" or "underwear" or something of the sort would fit the boxers and wife beater more accurately.
And his "casual clothes" look like a collared shirt and khakis. That may be casual for a realtor, or lawyer lol, but not for an ex-con.

Also..the story has a hole in it.

The controls: So...I have to click "interact" (even though there is nothing to interact with) to see more options, then click "do something" to see what things he can do? Why not just do like every other game on here and put all the options available up on the screen? It just seems to be way too many steps to get him to do actions.

And the timer...it's a reason to quit, whether a person donates or not. I could maybe understand a $1 tier option for that....but $5 just to skip a 15 seond timer while waiting on them to get a haircut? lmao that's too much

The daughter isn't even really all that attractive, either. She reminds me of a nerdy library hermit girl I went to school with. Not really ugly, but nothing drawing the eye in her direction.

Just my 2 cents. Take with a grain of salt. lol

I'll come back in maybe 6 months to a year to check progress. At the moment, I can't rate this game higher than 2 stars lol.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 32 Votes