3.60 star(s) 39 Votes

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
Let's just hope, Tony will join in and make that dream come true. :)
I doubt it will happen this update. I think this will just be an update to ease daughter into the camming business. Maybe next update, we'll get Tony or the Landlord to do something.

Reactions: toxic4u

toxic4u

Aug 6, 2021
I doubt it will happen this update. I think this will just be an update to ease daughter into the camming business. Maybe next update, we'll get Tony or the Landlord to do something.
Makes sense. This is one thing i like about this game, the corruption pacing. It's thrilling and makes it more realistic.

adrian012345

Jan 6, 2018
Have the same problem with the newest version and scriptfiles installed, started new game, still the same...
Anyone an idea ?

- now i see, it seems to be a bad idea to cum on her back....but what´s the point of this constantly showing up "game over" screen ?
can i get around it somehow ?
have you found a way to fix this?

Troll1

Jan 9, 2023
Man I have this dark screen on the second bathroom scene, you know, when you're starting, what do I do?

zak1001

Jan 14, 2021
As of now the only way to replay scenes is if someone makes detailed saves and offers them up here. I wish there was a Gallery Mode but there isn't one. Hope someone with skills can make one for the game. It needs it.
I already did that just go back and check...

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
0.26 UPDATE ONLY.
You'll need to overwrite the 0.25 files.

Save files:

I downloaded and tested it before packing it back and reuploading it to gofile from mega. Just so I don't overwhelm the paid supporters link.

3.60 star(s) 39 Votes