3.60 star(s) 39 Votes

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Hello everyone: I've been playing this game for several days, I haven't had any major setbacks with it, but I would like to know where this version ends, I've already passed the shower scene, is there anything else to ask? Greetings and thanks

hola a todos: llevo varios días con este juego no he tenido grandes contratiempos con el pero me gustaría saber donde termina la presente versión, ya pasé la escena de la ducha,, mi pregunta hay algo más?, saludos y gracias

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
Hello everyone: I've been playing this game for several days, I haven't had any major setbacks with it, but I would like to know where this version ends, I've already passed the shower scene, is there anything else to ask? Greetings and thanks
I think that the update ends after the shower scene. I played several days after that scene, maxing the lil neighbour and the barber shop content, but no more hints showed up.

ismama

Jul 6, 2019
i need serious help..all i do is drink beer and jerk off at her while she s sleeping.. hints only says what drinking and smoking does.
bathroom scene is the same over and over

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
I think that the update ends after the shower scene. I played several days after that scene, maxing the lil neighbour and the barber shop content, but no more hints showed up.
i believe you are right. i'm at the same place and no more hints.... for the dev: if you can give folks a end of current content message or "hint" that would be great as sometimes the absence of hints is not a indicator. thanks a great work. v/r Diego

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Hallway III, desk with white mug > wait until the janitor shows up and talk to him
Thanks. I had a suspicion that it was something there, and spent a couple odd days there, expecting something, but nothing happened, so I gave up. Will go back and try again. :)

*edit* Worked first go.

Now I've no idea what to do, as there are no hints left. How do we get the pill? The vendor doesn't have one, and I can't click the milk, when its on her table or at the door.

Last edited:

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
Now I've no idea what to do, as there are no hints left. How do we get the pill? The vendor doesn't have one, and I can't click the milk, when its on her table or at the door.
Have you unlocked the shady vendor in the park?

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Pretty sure the timers were changed in the 2nd update to where you can click them right away and if you have DEV mode turned on with this update your going to hit multiple defined twice trackback error.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Have you unlocked the shady vendor in the park?
The lockpick vendor? Yeah, and also have the master key, and level for BJ training. Thats where I ran out of hints, and the vendor isn't displaying anything beyond lockpicks.

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
The lockpick vendor? Yeah, and also have the master key, and level for BJ training. Thats where I ran out of hints, and the vendor isn't displaying anything beyond lockpicks.
Ok, you need to do something for him in order to receive the pill, but I don't remember precisely what: try to go to the market to see if there's something new to buy, or try to speak again with the janitor.

Reactions: 3xpurt

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
When you talk to Tony you don't pick the buy option you pick the other option where the MC will talk to them and they'll give them 2 pills. Only thing that will be for sale is lockpicks at the store for now.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
When you talk to Tony you don't pick the buy option you pick the other option where the MC will talk to them and they'll give them 2 pills. Only thing that will be for sale is lockpicks at the store for now.
I'm not getting any other option yet, other than buy lockpicks, so there must be some way to activate that scenario, that I'm missing.

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
For anyone wanting to skip timers, open console an write patron = True

hello brother I know this thread is not for that but I have been browsing this site for some time and I have heard several times that open the console and do this or that, I am illiterate in matters of games but very fond of computers, could you tell me briefly how do I do that mainly in these renpy games, greetings and thanks

hola hermano se que este hilo no es para eso pero llevo algún tiempo navegando en este sitio y he oído varias veces eso de abre la consola y haz esto o aquello, soy analfabeto en cuestiones de juegos pero muy aficionado a la informática, pudieras decirme brevemente como hago eso principalmente en estos juegos renpy, saludos y gracias

3.60 star(s) 39 Votes