3.60 star(s) 41 Votes

Salty Lemon

Jan 20, 2021
I'm stuck after doing a camshow with Tony's niece. The to-do/hint list is empty except for "shower with Molly scenes 5/5" and "examine the brothel" that appears occasionally. It's been a whole in game week and nothing happens. Is this a bug or do I have to do something so the next objective would appear?
ive downloaded the scripts and only seen spoiler entries yet.
Just click on "spoiler" button and the new choice will appear. Most of them are still in development, though.

Last edited:

TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020
Has someone completed the new update and has save?

The game has a lot of bugs and it's hard to play.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
My game sends me back to the main menu after the first time you have sex with Molly. Is that a bug?

Reactions: Killer7161

John48

Mar 20, 2019
on android version after rest mc can't get out of bed tell me how to fix it? this is a problem on joiplay and on the apk version in the previous version there was no such problem.
if something is written incorrectly, I'm sorry, I write through google translator

Salty Lemon

Jan 20, 2021
on android version after rest mc can't get out of bed tell me how to fix it? this is a problem on joiplay and on the apk version in the previous version there was no such problem.
if something is written incorrectly, I'm sorry, I write through google translator
Save and reload.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Hi binaryguy, I've been porting your game to Android for a bit now, and I'm getting reports that people say that they can't seem to make the game progress after sleeping. As if the UI is missing. I've been looking through the code and I can't seem to find anything that I think would cause this, and I hardly make any changes on my side.

I was wondering if you could think of anything that might cause this?

NTR love.

Oct 31, 2022
Hi binaryguy, I've been porting your game to Android for a bit now, and I'm getting reports that people say that they can't seem to make the game progress after sleeping. As if the UI is missing. I've been looking through the code and I can't seem to find anything that I think would cause this, and I hardly make any changes on my side.

Can you add the script route options like the previous version, thanks

Brainbeat

Jan 17, 2022
Black screen after masturbate in bathroom, can't get to menu to save and reload, tried three new games happens every time,

Reactions: Troll1

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016

Correct, when you go to sleep, it seems to bug out and it is like frozen. Android version.
Screenshot_20230404-130933_Mi Unica Hija.jpg

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes