3.60 star(s) 41 Votes

Kapparot

Mar 31, 2020
How can you complete the lockpicking minigame?
Just spam carefuly until the Circle turns red
When its dark orange this is the time to stop
After a sec it gets green then spam on. After 2-3 times its unlocked
Sry for my broken and drunk english

xvAresvx

Nov 28, 2021
Can you please tell me where this build of the game ends? my mc took my daughter's virginity and after talking in bed the game ended abruptly
and thrown into the main menu

. maybe this is a bug or I finished the game on this build?:cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: B10 and Kapparot

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Yes, android Users, i will say this.
Download the compressed version and download JOIPLAY* and RENPY* plugin for JOIPLAY - *JOIPLAY and Plugin is on the Google Play Store. Just use the search function.

Extract the compressed version, go into JOIPLAY and add the compressed version in there (the EXE file). It will run the game like it was desktop.
You can do this with pretty much every RENPY game.

Last edited:

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Please tell me how to enjoy the barber shop
Enjoy it how? There is only on repeatable scene from what I can tell, there is another scene later down the line, that is part of the story, which it not repeatable, but that is about it.
You go there, cut hair and go home. Quickish way to make money.

bob55575

Dec 24, 2021
Yes, android Users, i will say this.
Download the compressed version and download JOIPLAY* and RENPY* plugin for JOIPLAY - *JOIPLAY and Plugin is on the Google Play Store. Just use the search function.

Extract the compressed version, go into JOIPLAY and add the compressed version in there (the EXE file). It will run the game like it was desktop.
You can do this with pretty much every RENPY game.
This does not work with android 11 and above.

dltjdcjf125

Jan 3, 2020
Enjoy it how? There is only on repeatable scene from what I can tell, there is another scene later down the line, that is part of the story, which it not repeatable, but that is about it.
You go there, cut hair and go home. Quickish way to make money.
The hint says to enjoy it at the hair salon, but I don't know what to do

Kapparot

Mar 31, 2020
Can you please tell me where this build of the game ends? my mc took my daughter's virginity and after talking in bed the game ended abruptly
and thrown into the main menu

. maybe this is a bug or I finished the game on this build?:cautious:
Same here i think this is the last part so far

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I decided to translate this game humm.
Most of the dialogue is quite repetitive.
I got part 7(2).
The same dialog is repeated over several lines over 100 times.
Like this below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
dev might not understand what the jump tags are for and how to properly employ if/then expressions. when you enable dev mode it keeps complaining about those several repeated blocks I believe are from forked paths

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
dev might not understand what the jump tags are for and how to properly employ if/then expressions. when you enable dev mode it keeps complaining about those several repeated blocks I believe are from forked paths
I finished the translation and decided to play to see how it turned out.
The translation was good because I corrected everything but the game itself is terrible, you can barely do things, I think the DV wanted to improve the game with something different and it was terrible, we can't do almost anything inside the game, and the dialogs they are always the same and that never leaves the place.
I left the game after 1 hour of playing, I lost patience and I regretted having translated that.:sick:

HunterRanger

May 14, 2019
una consulta, para poder activar el Darkscript hay que terminar la version de juego y luego volver a empezar?
o de que forma se activa esa version?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One question, in order to activate the Darkscript do you have to finish the game version and then start over?
Or how is that version activated?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
una consulta, para poder activar el Darkscript hay que terminar la version de juego y luego volver a empezar?
o de que forma se activa esa version?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One question, in order to activate the Darkscript do you have to finish the game version and then start over?
Or how is that version activated?
download darkscript. paste to /game/ folder overwriting the existing darkscript file. start exe. start new game. only new game scans the files and adds the required variables. the first few decisions are not yet scripted out, some later dark things are programmed but overall the game is not that good.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes