3.60 star(s) 40 Votes

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
i just wanna sex the daughter man
You want to determine the sex of the daughter? I think it is stablished that she's female.

Perhaps you meant to type that you want to have sex with the daughter. Very different.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
WHy when you go to the 9/11, can y9ou not LEAVE the 9/11????
Button *DO SOMETHING*

click that, red arrow takes you back to DO SOMETHING or
work to earn
buy something

you work, you earn money, you're back at the DO SOMETHING button
buy something, Alcohol, topbacco or lollipop are presented, along with the red arrow, which takes you back to DO SOMETHING

How do you LEAVE the store?

Oct 26, 2022
Note: The developer will redo some events (reasons for my previous comment), so we ask that you do not leak the version until the developer resolves this.
So what you're saying is if people like that "content" they should hold onto their older versions?

Jay Chang

Aug 21, 2016
I think the developer will make a post explaining it. But the most affected content will be Sarah's, she will no longer have that body that is on discord. She will have a body more like Molly's. Mariel will perhaps be excluded from the game, but that will depend on the backers if they want her to continue (although the final decision is up to the developer).
Is the sharing route viable this time around? :>

Reactions: Terrydog

C1979B

Jul 22, 2021
buenos días alguien tiene una partida guardada del anterior.... me gustaría comenzar jugando la ultima versión y no desde el principio...gracias

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Did you even take a look at the Walkthrough?
I think any game that forces a player to rely on a separate walkthrough is poor design.
The STORY should be the one to lead the player.

And having this many repetitive actions not amounting to anything, borders on boredom and annoyance.

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes