3.60 star(s) 40 Votes

Raclevisto

May 18, 2017
No one has an answer to my question----> What triggers "talk to the landlord at 10 am" and where is the location??
hes in the halway outside your apartment, normaly at that stage you should have the right side with the young woman sitting at the boxes and the left side with the old dude at the pc sometimes, thats the landlord.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Hello brother, unfortunately your video is no longer available on that site in question, you could upload it to MEGA or another download server.
It looked very interesting.
Greetings and thank you very much
I uploaded to and a ; so you should be able to watch it now.
Its close to 300MB so I recommend the video site, but your choice!
Also, I recorded more of the hard-sex and less kissing and romance XD

I really hope the dev develops the dark path more!

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
On a related note I sent 5000yen to the guy's fanbox, so if he sees this post, please expand sharing path.

LeonToralla

Nov 15, 2019
I think I miss the first sex scene with Nicole.
Does anyone have a save of that scene or does it not exist? It would be between the scene of the photos with the sleeping pill and before helping her unlock her door and sex.

Reactions: dav121

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Help pls....
You have to pay attention to dialogue. For example if Protag had said "I will go talk to Tony later today" ~ it won't appear in the hints walkthrough because the dev expects you read that. And in that situation, you cannot interact with Molly until after you talk to Tony. Just follow what the conversations in-game tell you to do.

Reactions: Jondoede and V&M

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Hello brothers, I love this game and I have been a loyal fan since it first came out, I have this problem, I am sending you my trace

Supes69

May 11, 2022
I have a few question:
1. Is there anyway for Molly not to go on the road trip with Nat and Father? I chose don't go and she went anyway. I would prefer a similar dream sequence while she rides with her dad and Tony around town but with Tony on the receiving end (if this is an option).
2. Anyone know about renpy. I seem to have graphics error which only occurs on the images not on the buttons. I haven't had this problem until this week. On other games pressing Shift-g and changing the video render.
Thanks for your help.

Last edited:

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
I uploaded to MEGA and a ; so you should be able to watch it now.
Its close to 300MB so I recommend the video site, but your choice!
Also, I recorded more of the hard-sex and less kissing and romance XD

I really hope the dev develops the dark path more!
Hello brother: excellent job, sorry for the question that may seem silly to you, all those scenes are in the game or you recreated them.

I know that on this site there are many people with talent for making fan art, maybe you are one of them, anyway the video is super stellar.
thank you

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Hello brother: excellent job, sorry for the question that may seem silly to you, all those scenes are in the game or you recreated them.

I know that on this site there are many people with talent for making fan art, maybe you are one of them, anyway the video is super stellar.
thank you
Hahaha ~ didn't you see all my save files in the video? They are all 100% real and from the game.
If you can't find them, remember to turn on the dark route in the pause menu.

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Hello brother: thank you for your attention, please forgive me for my bad English, I really don't master it and I use Google Translate, I have a problem with the game, I send you my save so that you or someone else who knows can tell me what I have to do, now I change my clothes and it won't let me do anything else, it gives me that error.
Could you help me? I'll send you that txt and my save so you can tell me what I can do.

hola hermano: gracias por tu atencion , te ruego me disculpes por mi mal ingles es que realmente no lo domino y uso el traductor de google, tengo un problema con el juego, te envio mi salva para que tu u otro que sepa me diga que debo hacer, ahora me cambio de ropa y no me deja hacer nada mas me da ese error.
pudieras ayudarme te envío ese txt y mi salva para que me digas que puedo hacer

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Hello brother: thank you for your attention, please forgive me for my bad English, I really don't master it and I use Google Translate, I have a problem with the game, I send you my save so that you or someone else who knows can tell me what I have to do, now I change my clothes and it won't let me do anything else, it gives me that error.
Could you help me? I'll send you that txt and my save so you can tell me what I can do.

hola hermano: gracias por tu atencion , te ruego me disculpes por mi mal ingles es que realmente no lo domino y uso el traductor de google, tengo un problema con el juego, te envio mi salva para que tu u otro que sepa me diga que debo hacer, ahora me cambio de ropa y no me deja hacer nada mas me da ese error.
pudieras ayudarme te envío ese txt y mi salva para que me digas que puedo hacer
The game is only 25% completed, it is still being fixed by the developer! None of the errors break the game, so just ignore it XD

Could you hook us up with those save files? That would be awesome if you could.
Why not just play the game? Its not that long XD

• Angry
Reactions: American Gothic

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
25% :unsure: Well, I'm a developer's assistant, and I didn't have that information. Thanks for sharing, I think I'll have to cut some events that I was going to suggest;), so that it doesn't exceed 100% of the game, since the vast majority of events are from the developer.
Oh I just assumed it was 25% because its V0.23 ~ Sorry

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 40 Votes