3.60 star(s) 40 Votes

Jeremiqss

Jan 2, 2023
Hello, these are my saves. All routes are open. Almost all events have a save before them. I couldn't complete the game because due to a bug I couldn't interact with Molly after the park event.

If you have passed this point where I got the error, could you please share a save of the moment right after?
View attachment 3825982

View attachment 3825983
I put your save but mine keeps appearing, do you know why?

ShadowLover

Nov 17, 2022
Wow I loved the v0.26.0 update and so cant wait to see the Molly and Tony content to start happening... I wonder if there will be a path where Molly cheats with Tony on Jesse at some point eventually for real NTR content?

Which will Ricky now start blackmailing Molly directly or will he black mail Jesse so he can have fun with Molly using any evidence his going to collect of them having sex?

I do wonder if Tony will get to have raw sexy with Molly before Ricky, seeing the webcam event that should happen Molly or Jesse will ask Tony to use a condom most likely in future updates and will Tony or Ricky creampie Molly next??

But how about Nathan or Kevin or Kevin's dad??? So want to see how those 3 will end up with Molly.... Molly has so many other men she can end up with, that the dev has so much more possible content to make and so many options to play with... So can't wait to see what may happen to Molly...

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Wow I loved the v0.26.0 update and so cant wait to see the Molly and Tony content to start happening... I wonder if there will be a path where Molly cheats with Tony on Jesse at some point eventually for real NTR content?

Which will Ricky now start blackmailing Molly directly or will he black mail Jesse so he can have fun with Molly using any evidence his going to collect of them having sex?

I do wonder if Tony will get to have raw sexy with Molly before Ricky, seeing the webcam event that should happen Molly or Jesse will ask Tony to use a condom most likely in future updates and will Tony or Ricky creampie Molly next??

But how about Nathan or Kevin or Kevin's dad??? So want to see how those 3 will end up with Molly.... Molly has so many other men she can end up with, that the dev has so much more possible content to make and so many options to play with... So can't wait to see what may happen to Molly...
I don't think that will happen until Molly has been impregnated by Jesse.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ShadowLover

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.26.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 417 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Ok, after the MC finally fucks the daughter vaginally, they both fuck until they pass out. The next day, the hint says to go to work at the 9-11 convenience store (btw, very unfortunate as in the United States, 9-11 has very painful connections for many). So, Jesse passes on the opportunity to "inspect" Molly laying on the bed, and he comes home and she's still on the bed. Inspecting her does nothing, no options occur to go to sleep or anything like that, and the game is stuck. Suggestions?

binaryguy

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2021
Ok, after the MC finally fucks the daughter vaginally, they both fuck until they pass out. The next day, the hint says to go to work at the 9-11 convenience store (btw, very unfortunate as in the United States, 9-11 has very painful connections for many). So, Jesse passes on the opportunity to "inspect" Molly laying on the bed, and he comes home and she's still on the bed. Inspecting her does nothing, no options occur to go to sleep or anything like that, and the game is stuck. Suggestions?
Can you send screenshot or saved file?

Reactions: game4u

rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
I am stuck here, the hint says to talk to molly but theres no option to do so and I cannot interact with the top part of the screen to travel or skip time
View attachment 3833677

Not to be ingenious to others who have replied with the fix BUT the recommended fix is to load a save that has little previous progress so you end up with minimum XP, bath scenes not having been done and pretty much zero anything other than vanilla - great if that is the path you have chosen, but in my book this is a game breaking bug if you have traveled any other routes so far.

My work around to progress with my own save file is to use the Universal Renpy Mod (URM). If you have not used URM before you need to head to that thread for a quick how to.

https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-urm-2-3-1-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

When you get to the talk to molly scene with no way to talk to her

1) open URM and search for part9withdnn in LABELS and JUMP to that scene. You end up with a blank screen in the cafe with option to talk to 'Dad's co-worker' or NTR option Strange Handsome Guy' - your choice. Once selected screens appear with Nathan.

2) Hints still show 'Talk To Molly' at this point so back to URM and change 'part9startstory' in variable names from 15 to 16. This gets everything back on track to progress with your own save variables.

Reactions: Gordando

kineasrm

Jan 18, 2021
Error, game doesnt start

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
IOError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 622, in main
log_clock("Making clean stores")
File "renpy/main.py", line 49, in log_clock
renpy.display.log.write(s)
File "renpy/log.py", line 165, in write
self.file.flush()
IOError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument