3.60 star(s) 40 Votes

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
I think this happend because you installed a mod.
Use a 'clean' install and forget any mods.
there is a build-in walkthrough.
If you encounter any problems, use the search option on this page and search for the problem here, and there will be a solution for it, I'm sure.
Have fun playing.
(Don't forget to set all options on routes ON) <- this will let you see All content.

\Daddy/

Nov 7, 2019
can't find any of the cd's anywhere at any time , i tried before buying and after buying furniture.
plz someone help thx.

mumus01

Jul 18, 2022
can't find any of the cd's anywhere at any time , i tried before buying and after buying furniture.
plz someone help thx.
- Bed
- Drawer
- Barbershop (pile of book)
- Floor (Bedroom)
- Bathroom (the bottom flower vase)
- Hallway II (above the pile of boxes)

Damienb3

Aug 27, 2024
So, after updates to start the cam shows, is all the previous mechanics of gameplay gone and it's just kinetic novel now?

It was kind of grindy, but I kind of miss the different things to do like the jogging, brothel, etc.. Seems it's just sitting back watching the story unfold with no choices and endless sex scene after sex scene. (Though still pretty well made, I'm just missing some of the quest type stuff.)

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Correct me if I am wrong, but since I there is $266, shouldn't Scene 2 and 3 be unlocked by now?

Edit: I got past it, but had to start over and make sure I didn't switch cameras.

screenshot0002.png

Last edited:

banzay123

May 2, 2018
21-00 - 22-00 (time).
By 9:00 PM you should have already drunk two or three bottles. And at 9:00 PM or 10:00 PM talk about sex.

KlTTE

Feb 5, 2024
I am on the part that says open your iventory to eat the cookies but idk where the inventory is

Jul 25, 2018
the time on this game is weird. .sometimes it uses military time xD sometime not.. like theres 15-16 then theres 6pm xD not so consistent im also stuck on the live cam show... the defloration scene.. tier wont unlock no matter what u do.

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes