3.60 star(s) 40 Votes

Arenadelson1

May 16, 2024
What happened with Nicole? Put the pills in the milk and recorded, then nothing happens until much later when I had to help her break into her own apartment, but we supposedly had sex before? Something seems wonky, like an entire storyline was missed somehow. Just followed the hints.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
What happened with Nicole? Put the pills in the milk and recorded, then nothing happens until much later when I had to help her break into her own apartment, but we supposedly had sex before? Something seems wonky, like an entire storyline was missed somehow. Just followed the hints.
If I remember correctly. once the pill has been put into the milk, you must return to his room at 9 or 10 p.m. The same day, not the next day.

binaryguy

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2021
Did you play the special scene?

emaxe

May 7, 2017
I'm sorry to tell you but this is a pdf game since the girl was pictured as a kid as far as I can understand from the screenshots. A lot of people will disagree with me according to all these comments but this shouldn't be promoted and should be allowed in any platform. Just my opinion.

fantaman13

Oct 29, 2019
i'd like to ask an help to the developer.... i played this game from the first start.... and finally there is a replay gallery... but with my saves, i can't have the gallery free to be used, i need anyway come back to my old saves to replay it....
can u pls unlock the replay for the old save or dunno do something for don't make me start the game..again?

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
I don't know. I upload my files on MEGA both complete and the updateonlyfile. Mixdrop - updateonlyfile only. I don't know about the others maybe you can ask the uploader...
I downloaded from Gofile. The first time it was flagged on the browser and didn't even finish downloading. The second time there was no virus.

People should be aware and always check the files before downloading because it can fly under the mods radar.

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes