3.60 star(s) 41 Votes

LeonToralla

Nov 15, 2019
I can't proceed when Nicole try to the MC call her hija a slut, its stuck and event if enable sharing, more blocked options later without ntr or sharing

rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
are nicole scenes missing? i cant get any sleeping pills after the first time and neither can do anything to her
and after sometime she shows up asking for help and the mc asks if she liked his cock?! what did i miss can someone help?
After the nicole sleeping pill event fininished there is an on screen message that the event will continue in the special events section of the game. So to continue you need to have completed the shopping with Molly scenes and then when you next start the game click on the special events button and select Power Pill (The extra Pill Tony gave Jesse) This continues Nicole scenes so later conversations make sense.

The game gives a few hints in the dialogue along the way so fast skipping can lead to missed hints on what to do.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
It seems that some people still have trouble playing the beginning of the game. And while cleaning up my PC's files, I found this old walkthrough.

It should be about halfway through the current content.
But if you can get that far, you'll probably be used to the gameplay by now.
I'll leave my save games here too, if anyone wants them.

I had blocked access to my profile here (due to some idiots in the past), but I've removed the block, so if anyone still has problems, you can send me a private message here. Although I can't guarantee that I'll remember things.

PS: It seems that some things were removed or changed, so I can't guarantee that it will be as in the walkthrough.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes