3.60 star(s) 41 Votes

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
I used the Universal Ren'Py unlocker and this happened. View attachment 4156847
Same here but im -107 and cant go back to page 1

not only that, if you re-download the game again and try looking at the replays without putting ur saves or the gallery unlocker in again im still at page -107.

So clearly saves and unlocked replays are saved somware else in the computer other than in the game directory or /game folder even.

oh and fyi i used: Universal_Gallery_Unlocker_2024-01-24_ZLZK 'soft unlock'

binaryguy

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2021
Same here but im -107 and cant go back to page 1

not only that, if you re-download the game again and try looking at the replays without putting ur saves or the gallery unlocker in again im still at page -107.

So clearly saves and unlocked replays are saved somware else in the computer other than in the game directory or /game folder even.

oh and fyi i used: Universal_Gallery_Unlocker_2024-01-24_ZLZK 'soft unlock'
https://f95zone.to/threads/mi-unica-hija-v0-27-1-binaryguy.99759/post-15144723

• Red Heart
Reactions: xXx GAMELOVER

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Am I alone in thinking it would be awesome for dad to turn his daughter and Mars into his little money makers? He becomes their pimp and sells his girls on the street? Dressing them up like total street whores. Of course, this is after he has broken both girls in, and they end up willing to do anything for him. Maybe, get them hooked on drugs. I know, I'm a bad puppy.

Reactions: senjeny

Cheyrou

Sep 5, 2018
Im stuck, what to do next ? binaryguy
I enabled all routes. i only saw masturbation to daughter and gangbang to neighbor girl. i have max energy, max smoke xp and max drink xp. please help

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Developer: BINARYGUY -
Censored: No
Version: 0.27.1
Download it and even translated it into my language.
But I was disappointed when I started playing it. I hate games that have time for everything. You spend hours trying to do something and you almost never can because of lack of energy or lack of dialogues that have already been discussed... and then you stay there or sleep to recover your energy. The next day you go to work and until a damn event appears, several hours of gameplay have already been spent for nothing. This game is the same as the one below. After some preliminary events, all you hear in the game is the dialogue (What to do now).
https://f95zone.to/threads/jens-dilemma-ch-3-v4-0-serialnumbercomics.82476/ :mad:
I give up on this since it's time to relieve the stress of the work day. It will just stress me out more and make me waste hours and hours of gameplay that barely gets anywhere... :cautious:

Pimer666

Oct 23, 2021
are nicole scenes missing? i cant get any sleeping pills after the first time and neither can do anything to her
and after sometime she shows up asking for help and the mc asks if she liked his cock?! what did i miss can someone help?

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes