2.70 star(s) 13 Votes

darkrayzen

Sep 11, 2020
No click in middle screen in game inside game,continue until MC use phone.
1.Use Automatic savepoint,speak for phone with friend and after do point 2.
2.After of phone if you pic en black image teleport to game use map right up and teleport a home no see more black screen in middle.
Sorry me english
how to use automatic save?

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Am I doing something wrong or is it grindy AF repeating same boring little events to increase their corruption?
You have to use cheats and/or the walkthrough if you don't use any, you will be hours until you figure it out how to advance.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
I don't think I understand that walk through because my stuff was way out of order and seemed random when compared to it.

Also, What is the deal with the loan? I never took a loan / got $500; yet, the game says that I have. There is no way to actually pay the loan either. So mom just got boned and they collectors say that they will be back for more sex...still no way to pay.

Last edited:

canal mom

Aug 14, 2018
With affection 41 with mom, MC doing with mom BJ and I can not tell her to bring back Mat. No bigger affection with mom only 41 ...

Reactions: fugazi666

darkrayzen

Sep 11, 2020
although this game is still lacking, but this is one of my favorite games. Thank you for your hard work, I give 5 stars for you.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
super annoying gameplay, good character designs. Game completely falls apart if you cheat mom&sister's affection/corruption to 99, scenes just start playing randomly and sometimes you get sent to random rooms, it's hilarious.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
So, the game is completed and its more or less an NTR game, but people say it's hard to follow and very broken. I'd be interested in the story maybe, but something tells me that it's none existence and the NTR IS all stereotypical bullshit.

Hard pass. Wish you luck thought.

2.70 star(s) 13 Votes