2.70 star(s) 13 Votes

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
I never played this game due to many reasons but It seemed to be 'completed' rather quickly. I hope that the dev wrapped it up quick so he could move on to a better game. One without sandbox/grind/repeat/search elements. I wish the dev best of luck with future projects.

Reactions: DJsona
D

Deleted member 1626573

What do you guys mean by sandbox ? Can someone explain ?

thmcjr

May 18, 2018
What do you guys mean by sandbox ? Can someone explain ?
You can go to any rooms whenever you want, and interact with things -- there's not a linear story with prompts or triggers that happen automatically. At least, I think that's what that means

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
I never played this game due to many reasons but It seemed to be 'completed' rather quickly. I hope that the dev wrapped it up quick so he could move on to a better game. One without sandbox/grind/repeat/search elements. I wish the dev best of luck with future projects.
IMO it ended way too abruptly, if you played 0.9 this update is maybe ~7 minutes of going around the party and seeing the ending.

Mario0084

Jun 17, 2020
Where can i get money i cleaned the house about 50 times and have zero money where can get it or pick it up?
MFG

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
But if it's avoidable, I don't care.

I have played some games where the only sex you can have are rapes of the protagonist if you lose fights, or in other circumstances if you allow them to rape the protagonist... and I have passed them without seeing any of the scenes. So I don't mind missing 80% of the content.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
That one... You have to do it on a day where the sister watches TV in the afternoon and then watch it with her.
But it only carries the corruption up to 5, after that it doesn't do anything.
That icon to change channel never appears for me, no matter the day, no matter if I click everywhere on the screen (except the tv to avoid watching it...), there never an option to change the channel.
Either there's conditions to meet regarding affection or the game is bugged.

edit: ok it suddenly appeared out of nowhere after some time passed.

Last edited:

hiasobi

Oct 11, 2020
The story was interesting.
The grind was a pain.
Thanks everyone for all the tips throughout the thread.
And thanks to the developer for making it. (y)

hiasobi

Oct 11, 2020
is grin avoidable?
Unfortunately, from what I can tell, it's unavoidable.
As some have suggested, you can enable the console & use cheats to get ahead.
To avoid the game freaking out and delivering random scenes at you, I suggest you increase values in increments so that it doesn't jump the gun too much.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
What a utterly broken mess this thing is. How the hell did I magically get into debt without taking a loan? And why can we not pay it off? I wonder if the dev used a blender, and then a wood chipper to code this shit, cause the result sure looks like it. Random events triggering, which do not belong to the current path, progress or even the place et cetera. :FacePalm:
Tried doing the supposed possible "no(read; minimal/soft) NTR path", and still got randomly triggered hard NTR scenes. You know, the ones supposed to be locked into the hard NTR runs I did first.... :HideThePain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Yeah, and a lot of what was written in the walkthrough don't work. Also, I've hidden the dildo of the mother and nothing ever happened, it just magically reappeared in her room.
If someone know how I can still advance my relationship with her (by incrementing her stats with the console nonetheless?), he'd have my gratitude.
Oh and it's buggy as hell, since I played the weird game I constantly two random feet in the middle of the screen, if I click in them I appear in the room of maki (the girl in the game mc played). What a nightmare LOL.

Is there anything else for Mary after you fuck her in her home and meet her daughter? Once she came in mc's home with her daughter, but that's it.
And Lisa's scenes stop changing after you fuck her in the kitchen? I always have that, it never seems to change now.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Full Ntr Route and Love route with Mom and Mia, both with ending might be missing couple things and love route haves a couple of ntr scenes
I don't like a love route with NTR scenes... I guess I won't play the game, unless those scenes are avoidable.

However, thanks to the dev for the game.

2.70 star(s) 13 Votes