2.70 star(s) 13 Votes

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
I ended up in almost the same scenario. I had to go back and get rid of Matt, but I am still stuck on 20 Mia Affection. Anyone know what the trigger for 21 is? And yes I know how to console cheat, but I don't even see what gets beyond 20 Affection in the Walkthrough.
i have finished and deleted the game already (tried NTR with matt again with no success) but i think 20 affection was probably the max value for mia anyway. corruption went up much higher than that though. affection for mom stopped at 41. hint: take your time before buying the booze for max' party as going to the party finishes the game soon after and you may miss out on a few events with mia especially.

AbhishekD879

Apr 30, 2020
Like him i didn’t find the way to save my game ...
I up mia to 32 an 22 and 16 for the mother and all my work go away ... lol so if someone had find the way tks to him (or her)
Dude that really sucks ... Hope someone address the problem here

AbhishekD879

Apr 30, 2020
I up mia to 32 an 22 and 16 for the mother and all my work go away ... lol so if someone had find the way tks to him (or her)
Dude that really sucks ... Hope someone address the problem here
Dude u can download the joi emulator for Android and use the Mia new life windows version to play it on Android it can also save game without any problem....Give it a try...

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
i have finished and deleted the game already (tried NTR with matt again with no success) but i think 20 affection was probably the max value for mia anyway. corruption went up much higher than that though. affection for mom stopped at 41. hint: take your time before buying the booze for max' party as going to the party finishes the game soon after and you may miss out on a few events with mia especially.
I actually was able to trigger the rest of the game, but I was all over the place trying things like going to the park and restaurant. I really don't know what got me past that stage except that we eventually went to the beach.

possum1

May 17, 2018
also, does this game have an epilogue? i finished the party thing, but i can still do things.. nothing new tho, so i'm not sure.. everything is so scuffed in this game :ROFLMAO:

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
how the hell do i pay the debt can anyone exlpain??? WITHOUT Cheat i prefer getting the real experience

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 13 Votes