2.70 star(s) 13 Votes

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Bad grind and I got trobles with scripted scenes - some popped weeks late (like scene where I bought nighty and she cleaned room only after 2-3 weeks) some scene pops without any reason.
But the game is avesome. Maybe author can try more scenes from menus. For example sex scenes - when sister is corrupt and fuck anything that moves I can fuck her only by random encounter onse cople weeks.

hiasobi

Oct 11, 2020
If someone know how I can still advance my relationship with her (by incrementing her stats with the console nonetheless?), he'd have my gratitude.
Here are the instructions I found. The commands are case sensitive.

goto this folder Mianewlife-0.8-all/renpy/common
once in there scroll for a file called 00console.rpy
then look for this line:

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console =False
edit to True and then save/exit
open game and press shift O
commands:

Money = x
corruptionMia = x
AffectionMia = x
corruptionMom = x

wolf3020

Jun 2, 2020
it gave me an error when i did the edit some kind of line error 98 and wont run
had to change a few things ....

had to change this to true # If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False. Then config.console =True and it worked

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Bad grind and I got trobles with scripted scenes - some popped weeks late (like scene where I bought nighty and she cleaned room only after 2-3 weeks) some scene pops without any reason.
But the game is avesome. Maybe author can try more scenes from menus. For example sex scenes - when sister is corrupt and fuck anything that moves I can fuck her only by random encounter onse cople weeks.
Same, its really fubar this game.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
How to open console?
Open notepad/notepad++ and type in this:

Code:
init +1:
    python hide:
        config.developer = True
and save as (file type all) 00dirtycheater.rpy in /game folder, or download this one and keep it on hand.(remove the random numbers and the underscore before 00 in the filename)

Edit: shift+O to open console btw.

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
i have played for a long time and mom's affection is stuck at 16. i see no way to raise it further. the story of mia is flowing smoothly though (currently at 30 and 20 points). anyone can help? currently i let matt stay (didn't get rid of him). any help would be cool.

Edit: ok, in case it may help others with a similar situation, i have gone back to that grand choice and let matt get the boot. now things are flowing with mom too. already started to raise her affection points.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: jpostel

MezzaPez

Nov 6, 2019
Really wanted to give this a try but its a bit to hard for me to follow. The routines confuse me straight from the beginning. Unless I am missing something (in the beginning) is the tv really the only way to pass time? and why don't the dishes get done every night? I wish there was a better explanation of the characters routines that would actually make the grind make some sort of sense at least. Will re-visit this game in the future maybe...

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
If this game is completed, there is quite some annoying fine tuning left to do

1. So Mia is sucking my dick with her mother's lover looking, but I still need to teach her what the word for it is?
2. Hints... hints hints...
3. How to get anything done with the mother
4. Where are the stats for the annoying friend of the mother?
5. Does the nice girl from the bar have any progress as promissed? Her stats...?

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
how far can you go with the flyer girl from the park? visited her home twice (same events including an encounter with pedobear), afterwards when i approach her she says she's not ready yet. is that all you'd get from her?

edit: ok, after a very long while progress happened with her.

another thing: buying wine for mom and drinking it with her. nothing happens. was something supposed to happen at some point?

Last edited:

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
i have played for a long time and mom's affection is stuck at 16. i see no way to raise it further. the story of mia is flowing smoothly though (currently at 30 and 20 points). anyone can help? currently i let matt stay (didn't get rid of him). any help would be cool.

Edit: ok, in case it may help others with a similar situation, i have gone back to that grand choice and let matt get the boot. now things are flowing with mom too. already started to raise her affection points.
I ended up in almost the same scenario. I had to go back and get rid of Matt, but I am still stuck on 20 Mia Affection. Anyone know what the trigger for 21 is? And yes I know how to console cheat, but I don't even see what gets beyond 20 Affection in the Walkthrough.

2.70 star(s) 13 Votes