2.70 star(s) 13 Votes

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Yes, he will fuck Mia in bathroom after you corrupt her more than 70 points, too bad there is not that many content with this guy.
70 of corruption? wow, how to get to that much? I can't figure out how to get past 10 corruption. After breaking the bathroom door and getting 10 corruption as follows?

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
just watch the WALKTHROUGH
. . . . . . I check all the parts of the house, at all hours and I can't find anything. on the map there is only the supermarket and house, nothing like WALKTHROUGH. we, it will be a matter of waiting for someone to upload a guide or for the developer to make progress in the game not such a pain in the ass, because in the comments in general I am not the only one who has these problems.

same, thanks for your answer.

Reactions: VictorDoUrden

GordoFaper

Sep 16, 2018
. . . . . . I check all the parts of the house, at all hours and I can't find anything. on the map there is only the supermarket and house, nothing like WALKTHROUGH. we, it will be a matter of waiting for someone to upload a guide or for the developer to make progress in the game not such a pain in the ass, because in the comments in general I am not the only one who has these problems.

same, thanks for your answer.
well i dont have that problems, just with some optional events.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
im having the same issue, the walkthrough is useless at this point.. wtf do i do?!?!
[/CITAR]

what to do?

wait for another update to come out. for the developer to realize that his game is practically unplayable and for someone to upload a guide. where possible the developer.

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
the walkthrough is really bad but i managed to get past it. I just basically kept busting in on the sis and the guy in the bathroom every monday morning and just spamming the tv. After that the guide sort of kicks in and its easier to play.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
the game is trash and the developer should feel bad for making it so time consuming and shit
Yeah, honestly I still played it until the end (I don't even know how, I didn't even cheat) because the scenes are hot and depraved, but it's so broken in every aspects that I don't remember it as a fun playthrough. It was HELL.

Last edited:

Evilsanta

Dec 21, 2017
Can someone re-upload the walk through??? I can't even extract it. And I am stuck with 10 corruption points..I got a scene where mia gets harassed on the bus.. after that I am stuck

2.70 star(s) 13 Votes