c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Can you confirm, I try to verified my F95 language module, but it is now part of Disney, so you never can be sure about it.
So after studying with my roommate I went to see my landlady and we had dinner but later in the evening I went to my childhood friend to tie her to the wall and rape her ass.
So after banging my sister I went to see my mother and we sex on the dinner table but later in the evening I went to my childhood friend who is also a princess of the a forgotten kingdom to kisses her and hold her hand.

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Weekly...(?!?) update:
So sure...my definition of week isn't that great. Still, someone finally poked me and reminded me I need to post an update. That update is....all is going smooth. Getting close to these updates actually bringing news haha.
That said, I have been rethinking my definition of spoilers. I usually don't post any images cause I don't want to spoil any scenes, but the more I think about it, just knowing there is a scene with a character in it isn't really a spoiler. I probably will avoid any renders that give away any major things, but I think I will start adding a couple of sneak peaks to these. Well these are not really sneak peaks....I'm still thinking through the whole spoiler vs sneak peak thing, but feel free to post feedback on the renders. Always looking for ways to improve.
1650024795910.png 1650024805808.png

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

Weekly...(?!?) update:
So sure...my definition of week isn't that great. Still, someone finally poked me and reminded me I need to post an update. That update is....all is going smooth. Getting close to these updates actually bringing news haha.
That said, I have been rethinking my definition of spoilers. I usually don't post any images cause I don't want to spoil any scenes, but the more I think about it, just knowing there is a scene with a character in it isn't really a spoiler. I probably will avoid any renders that give away any major things, but I think I will start adding a couple of sneak peaks to these. Well these are not really sneak peaks....I'm still thinking through the whole spoiler vs sneak peak thing, but feel free to post feedback on the renders. Always looking for ways to improve.
View attachment 1758072 View attachment 1758073
You could always do sneak peeks Keyhole style, show a selected portion of a scene but obscure the more revealing bits with shadow.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Nefastus maybe set up an alert on your phone and/or PC to remind you to post something, even if it's just you saying that you've got nothing done this week.

Better yet, go daily on discord like RJ Rhodes, the dev of Come Home, even when there's no progress she checks in with her followers.

Her most recent post as an example:

I'm having a bad day today yall. If you could post something that you love about the game, it'd make me feel better. I did some renders, including an animation for Suzy content, then I pretty much collapsed into bed and gave up for the day.
We, the fans of these games, get it, sometimes devs have bad days/weeks/months/years. All I ask is to consistently check in.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Nefastus maybe set up an alert on your phone and/or PC to remind you to post something, even if it's just you saying that you've got nothing done this week.

Better yet, go daily on discord like RJ Rhodes, the dev of Come Home, even when there's no progress she checks in with her followers.

Her most recent post as an example:

We, the fans of these games, get it, sometimes devs have bad days/weeks/months/years. All I ask is to consistently check in.
Hey now, I have been doing much better at being on discord ;) Yeah though, I do need to set alerts up to remind me to post updates.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes