Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
All of the choices regarding the more controversial kinks have clearly been labeled so far. There is no reason to assume this would be handled any different. But you're already in the clear (and barking up the wrong tree) because of the reasons detailed above.
My interpretation of the post I quoted and you linked back to me, was he's got a few scenes in mind already where the MC is not part of the action but just around, that the MC won't be involved which is my bugbear.

Also girl x girl stuff without the MC doesn't generally seem to be that controversial at least if you look at the sheer amount it exists unavoidably in most games. Having it avoidable or not all is more the exception than the rule, which is why I asked he make it avoidable if goes that route and it sounds to me like it will the " But independent as in she is the focus and MC is just kind of around.....yeah. I have a few scenes in mind." comment.

I've not said or asked him not to do it, just that if so, it's avoidable.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Girls doing stuff with each other within the harem, I don't see how it can possibly be NTR.

Partly because there is no dick involved (yes, that does matter!) and partly because the girls are already in a relationship with each other. They just take their relationship to the next level.

A third, outsider, female who suddenly gets involved with one of LI's, yes, that could be NTR.

Tracy, who's technically not really part of the harem (yet), having sex with one of the LI's, maybe also NTR. Even if she became a full member of the harem, I'd say that that the MC still needs to give Tracy the ok, because dick.

But the MC-Sandra-Hailey scenes? No, definately not.
Would it matter if the MC would not be present? No, in my opinion.

Further, Hailey's relationship is mostly interchangeable with the other harem girls.
So I really don't see any problems there.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Not going to lie...I may have skipped the past few pages when I saw where it was going lol. Come on guys and gals....you really think I am going to just throw shit in and be like, "Well fuck you, this is what you have to deal with now?" I wouldn't do that to you.

Any possible additions are always clearly marked and optional, and the MC always has and always will have the final input anyway. Don't want wife etc. to do anything with any girls without you there....simply don't tell her that you think it would be hot. Trust me, she isn't going to be the one bringing the possibility up if anything like that makes it in the game. She is happy with her place.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Not going to lie...I may have skipped the past few pages when I saw where it was going lol. Come on guys and gals....you really think I am going to just throw shit in and be like, "Well fuck you, this is what you have to deal with now?" I wouldn't do that to you.

Any possible additions are always clearly marked and optional, and the MC always has and always will have the final input anyway. Don't want wife etc. to do anything with any girls without you there....simply don't tell her that you think it would be hot. Trust me, she isn't going to be the one bringing the possibility up if anything like that makes it in the game. She is happy with her place.
Yes you've been very good with that, I have no doubt that any controversial content would be a non-issue here.

Reactions: Nefastus

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017

At the end of the day, it is your game. Add whatever the hell you want to it. I personally really, REALLY like NTR in adult-games, but then again I am not "Role-Playing" as the MC in a game with NTR. So, I am not offended because it is there.
And in this case, with Midlife Crisis' MC, he is sharing (Huge difference). But the NTR definition has devolved into "If another man even looks at one of your harem wenches with lust in his eyes: NTR!!!"
Personally, I like the sharing route you've added to Midlife. I think it is being handled very well, and I can't wait to see more, Nef.

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
I agree and MLC won't be going that way. Some of them it just flat out doesn't fit their personality. Some are clearly already into it, some may be fine leaning that way to please MC, some just aren't into it in any way shape or form.
Far too many devs attach personalities and back stories to their characters only to completely ignore those development points later so they can force things in the story. That shit makes my head hurt. I appreciate that you are respecting the characters that you have taken the time to create so well. Thank you for that.

I did want to make mention of just how far your daz skills have grown since you started this project. This last update really allowed that to show. The way you made those early learning steps part of the story with your writing style added to the games charm so I'm torn on the idea of there ever being a remaster.

One quick side question: Will Mary be making a return or was that just a one off scenario at the gymnastics meet?

murishani

Jan 27, 2020
Serious question (hard to do on April Fools' Day, I know) and really, no trolling intended here...

Suppose Sandra (the wife for those of you heathens who rename their characters in code :D) was secretly having a thing with the daughters, and MC finds out about it later. Is that NTR?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Serious question (hard to do on April Fools' Day, I know) and really, no trolling intended here...

Suppose Sandra (the wife for those of you heathens who rename their characters in code :D) was secretly having a thing with the daughters, and MC finds out about it later. Is that NTR?
Technically she is cheating on the MC, but in my book what is good for the goose is good for the gander, and he'd be a little bitch to whine about it.

Personally I'd say yes only if she was
  1. Blocking the MC from doing the same
    or
  2. Planning/destined to leave the MC over it
If we are on the same page, and still committed each other then no, not NTR.

NTR is about breaking the heart of someone, taking what is theirs (or what they desire to be theirs), Betrayal and loss.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017

Oh, the CRUEL and casual EVIL of this comment. I wanted the Cookie, but did the choice appear?? NO!! You say that we get to CHOOSE, but there was NEVER a choice is my playthrough of enjoying the GLORIOUS pleasure that appeared. I feel SO betrayed by the direction of the Chocolate Chip Cookie Content. :) What will the next EVIL be?? Will we be Rick Rolled ?

Other than the BETRAYAL mentioned above I DO enjoy the direction of this game AND the ability to CHOOSE what appeals to me. Nefastus has created a FUN and SEXY game (with CRUEL Cookie Content). Keep up the great work, and I will not need to spend any more time sitting in a corner pouting. :)

Just a thought

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

That is awesome to hear and addressed the concern I had. I get nervous when I read posts like the on that asked about Sandra and you replied to because I've had dev's promise in public and in pm they won't do something, even had one make something optional where I was the only supporter that voted against it, but then later turn around and break that promise hard and make it non-optional, so I'm a little wary, but have to admit and thank you for it, that you have done a good job at keeping stuff optional.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
NTR is about breaking the heart of someone, taking what is theirs (or what they desire to be theirs), Betrayal and loss.
Not by the definition of this site, which is the only one that matters here. For whatever good or bad that may be.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
A fun scene in the future (when the relationships open up) could be Sandra and Christine going to the pizza place to torture the waiter. He runs to the bathroom after much teasing and Sanfdra follows; she teases him and he prematurely ejaculates :ROFLMAO:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
New Patreon post

So the bad news is I had big plans for april fools. Wanted to upload a bunch of pics....of course they were going to be the MC and Rock washing a car together shirtless so maybe it's not bad news after all.
The good news is, been too damn busy working on the actual game to let something like a joke get in the way. Working has been going smooth, even if I keep forgetting to post updates because I am an idiot. Going to try to get back to once a week update posts, even if I feel they are pretty much useless in terms of actual info.
So the bad news is I had big plans for april fools. Wanted to upload a bunch of pics....of course they were going to be the MC and Rock washing a car together shirtless so maybe it's not bad news after all.
The good news is, been too damn busy working on the actual game to let something like a joke get in the way. Working has been going smooth, even if I keep forgetting to post updates because I am an idiot. Going to try to get back to once a week update posts, even if I feel they are pretty much useless in terms of actual info.
He should've used my Rock-Roll gif :cautious:

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
All I'll say is the scene where Sandra sucks Christine's juices off of MC's cock and comments on how good she tastes thinking it's uh um the red head (been a while since I've played sorry forgot her name) was fucking hot and at some point if Sandra gets that flavor from the source and puts two and two together I'm for it. Naturally I'd like for MC to be directly involved in any activity going on since it's told from his perspective though. Anyway game is great and I really am thankful for the options to avoid all sharing with other couples/men. Keep up the awesome work, hopefully one day we'll see all of em pregnant and happy in one big house. :)

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Not much of an update, but here is yesterday's Patreon post.
I hope all the usual Midlife Crisis fans are doing well. I know conversations can get heated on this thread (guilty as charged), but we're all here because we love this fucking awesome-ass game! Nef said he is busy working on the actual game, which is always good news. And I am so excited for what comes next at that hedonistic pool party.
On a side note, though I was on F95 a lot yesterday, I, thankfully, didn't fall for any lemonfreak's jokes. But I suppose he will trick me sooner or later.

April fools..?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

April fools..?
Sad, they are now news about the chocollate cookie incident.:cry:
Now, I don't know if we even have the chance to eat one or even only see one again.:D

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes