lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Not much of an update, but here is yesterday's Patreon post.
I hope all the usual Midlife Crisis fans are doing well. I know conversations can get heated on this thread (guilty as charged), but we're all here because we love this fucking awesome-ass game! Nef said he is busy working on the actual game, which is always good news. And I am so excited for what comes next at that hedonistic pool party.
On a side note, though I was on F95 a lot yesterday, I, thankfully, didn't fall for any lemonfreak's jokes. But I suppose he will trick me sooner or later.

April fools..?
So the bad news is I had big plans for april fools. Wanted to upload a bunch of pics....of course they were going to be the MC and Rock washing a car together shirtless so maybe it's not bad news after all.
The good news is, been too damn busy working on the actual game to let something like a joke get in the way. Working has been going smooth, even if I keep forgetting to post updates because I am an idiot. Going to try to get back to once a week update posts, even if I feel they are pretty much useless in terms of actual info.
I think April fools day is stupid and don't participate.

I did however post Nef's update.

Reactions: Yngling

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Is that possible for dev to update the character models in the future? I mean its a great game but some girls really hurt my eyes

• Haha
Reactions: Ooh

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Is that possible for dev to update the character models in the future? I mean its a great game but some girls really hurt my eyes
he's remastering the game slowly, but the models won't be updated (you can't) but the texture quality should be increased.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
So far, this game is my favorite. Can't wait to see what will come next.
Has always been one of my favorites although I must admit losing some interest around .20-ish. Started to get a tad boring because just like most harem games you run into the problem of making enough content for all of the girls. However, this recent update with the black couple and their daughter has it right back on my radar. Especially the Mom and Daughter, so thicc!!! If the redhead didnt exist or there were acual penetration scenes with the black girls they would be my favorite.

Reactions: iratam

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Has always been one of my favorites although I must admit losing some interest around .20-ish. Started to get a tad boring because just like most harem games you run into the problem of making enough content for all of the girls. However, this recent update with the black couple and their daughter has it right back on my radar. Especially the Mom and Daughter, so thicc!!! If the redhead didnt exist or there were acual penetration scenes with the black girls they would be my favorite.
Heretic!

How can pass by the chocolate chip cookie content???!?!!? :WutFace:

battstars

May 1, 2020
is it possible for someone to post the .27 update by itself? I think I accidentally skipped from .26 to .28 and I cannot find the update. If I use the updated gallery mod then errors pop up, thank you for your time.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
is it possible for someone to post the .27 update by itself? I think I accidentally skipped from .26 to .28 and I cannot find the update. If I use the updated gallery mod then errors pop up, thank you for your time.
26to27a · · · · (81.0 MiB)
Hope this helps!

Reactions: haooni and Yngling

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
The daughter of the sister's MC is definitely a Loli.....
According to MY delusions that character is played by a 95 year old MALE model (who weighs 650 pounds), so there should be NO issue with the Loli thing. It is AMAZING what Nefastus can do with lighting and filters. :)

Sigh, of course now lemonfreak will demand images to mix in with the Rock attacks. :)

Just a thought.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I think April fools day is stupid and don't participate.

I did however post Nef's update.
Humans are foolish in general so I get why they'd celebrate a day where they can act like idiots and get away with it by saying "April fools"
My girlfriend woke me up on April fools with a childish prank that almost got us both into shit with our landlady. Some people don't realize how serious damage a simple prank can do honestly :FacePalm:

Reactions: Vollezar
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes