GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
do girls have ntr scenes? Or is the girls' ntr scene planned in the future?
I believe Nefastus said somewhere that the other girls would not have any of that type content. The only content would be sharing/swinging and that would be with the wife.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
His wife has an NTR scene??? Since when?
She has a swinging scene that I'm aware off, does she NTR if you don't show her love at the beginning when she is acting insecure??
Just different definitions of NTR I am guessing. She doesn't cheat, currently the swinging with the in laws is the only "ntr."

Reactions: haooni

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
The progression of getting Sandra to swing got a nice push this last update - something I've been looking forward to for a long time. Thanks Nefastus I enjoyed how you handled the conversation of the two couples; it was done very well and with class.
Yeah, I wanted to try to make it clear that it was something they both may enjoy without any actual threat to their relationship. Hard to do in a genre where it seems every game is either...I'm full cuckold, or nobody is touching my lady. Not a lot of middle ground lol.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah, I wanted to try to make it clear that it was something they both may enjoy without any actual threat to their relationship. Hard to do in a genre where it seems every game is either...I'm full cuckold, or nobody is touching my lady. Not a lot of middle ground lol.
I think you're doing it great. It's been really fun so far and that last update really has me excited for the next.

Reactions: Nefastus

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i wanna thank you for allowing us to not head down that path of sharing the wife with other dudes ... its why i enjoy your game so much (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm really impressed by how Sandra is presented in this game she feels like a real person in a real relationship, so many of these style of games leave "the other half" in the background or as some superficial antagonist, I genuinely care about her and am interested in watching her story develop along with the MC (maybe even more so).

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I'm really impressed by how Sandra is presented in this game she feels like a real person in a real relationship, so many of these style of games leave "the other half" in the background or as some superficial antagonist, I genuinely care about her and am interested in watching her story develop along with the MC (maybe even more so).
Fully agree, although I am more interested in Sandra in a threesome with either daughter. Or a foursome with both, of course.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Fully agree, although I am more interested in Sandra in a threesome with either daughter. Or a foursome with both, of course.
I kinda want to see Sandra included with all the girls, Hell I'd like the MC to take a backseat for some scenes and watch her have some one on one time with them, though I guess that might have people up in arms crying NTR (not sure how they'd react, truth be told, it seems it is other penises most of them hate rather than actual NTR).

Nefastus
Any plans to give Sandra some independent scenes? maybe in a dominatrix role, teaching the other girls some discipline?

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
I kinda want to see Sandra included with all the girls, Hell I'd like the MC to take a backseat for some scenes and watch her have some one on one time with them, though I guess that might have people up in arms crying NTR (not sure how they'd react, truth be told, it seems it is other penises most of them hate rather than actual NTR).

Nefastus
Any plans to give Sandra some independent scenes? maybe in a dominatrix role, teaching the other girls some discipline?
Independent as in MC not there? No, every scene is from his point of view. Not saying you won't have the choice for stuff like that, but it won't be witnessed unless MC is there. Though I suppose there could be a spicy conversation or two, maybe a few surprise photos...never really thought of adding in stuff like that but it would fit the story/personality for a few of them if the MC pushes them that way, gave me some stuff to think about. But independent as in she is the focus and MC is just kind of around.....yeah. I have a few scenes in mind.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Independent as in MC not there? No, every scene is from his point of view. Not saying you won't have the choice for stuff like that, but it won't be witnessed unless MC is there. Though I suppose there could be a spicy conversation or two, maybe a few surprise photos...never really thought of adding in stuff like that but it would fit the story/personality for a few of them if the MC pushes them that way, gave me some stuff to think about. But independent as in she is the focus and MC is just kind of around.....yeah. I have a few scenes in mind.
I was thinking the scene could be "viewed" as Sandra tells the MC about what she got up to while he was out , he could drift off TV style and visualise the scene (or have the girl who was punished recount it to him, to the same effect), or maybe she could simply video it and watch with him as a titillating little treat.

I also like the thought of her randomly handing him a pair of panties, and having him guess who she's been playing with :D, let his imagination fill in the blanks.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ya know it might be cool to see something .. i guess .. as long as no other dudes involved ..... please no other dudes :eek:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Independent as in MC not there? No, every scene is from his point of view. Not saying you won't have the choice for stuff like that, but it won't be witnessed unless MC is there.
IIRC we've seen the other end of phone conversations before, he could have to take a trip for business and they could be having their fun on the other end of a phone. Or him and Stephanie could be on a business trip and Sandra is on the phone masturbating while they fuck in their hotel.

HHTG

Jul 17, 2017
When there are people telling stuff to the MC in a game like this, that you are playing as the MC or POV, I always skip scenes that are "told" by other people or when the dev for some reason shows us some random place where we are not there just to show stuff, so if that any of those are include I'm probably gonna just skip them since I don't care for them. Don't really see any reason to change the way the game has been going until now.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

Nefastus
Not unless it's totally optional and avoidable.

Not saying it would or would not be in this case; it would depend how the ideas are implemented, but as a general definition; Les NTR is still NTR! Just because it's girlxgirl doesn't magically make it okay.

Please make it something that is optional and can be avoided totally. Don't want any of them doing anything, even with just each other unless the MC is involved.

Personally, (and many will agree, just as many with disagree with me) I'd hate to see any surprise photo's or anything involving any of the girls without the MC present and involved.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Not unless it's totally optional and avoidable.

Not saying it would or would not be in this case; it would depend how the ideas are implemented, but as a general definition; Les NTR is still NTR! Just because it's girlxgirl doesn't magically make it okay.
All of the choices regarding the more controversial kinks have clearly been labeled so far. There is no reason to assume this would be handled any different. But you're already in the clear (and barking up the wrong tree) because of the reasons detailed above.

Reactions: CircaAD and Yngling
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes