May 30, 2017
The trans girl is not aggressive at all, I would not expect to see her dominating anyone. Maybe an intense and loving three-some, but dominating? Cannot see that given her personality. :>)
Maybe she has a secret fetish for impregnating girls, and just can't control herself now getting the chance, but has never shown any sign of being dominant because she was insecure or something. But now when MC has made her more comfortable maybe she want to fulfill her dream once and for all and make the blonde her girlfriend.

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The trans girl is not aggressive at all, I would not expect to see her dominating anyone. Maybe an intense and loving three-some, but dominating? Cannot see that given her personality. :>)
Maybe she takes something and becomes aggressive. :ROFLMAO: No but seriously, maybe she gets horny as hell seing that blonde chick and just want to bang her like a wild animal.. maybe she gets dominant when seeing a hot blonde girl naked. Let the fantasy flow :D
I like to imagine the MC will have the option to bring her out her shell, and since Christine seemed so excited to meet her, I'm sure she will be an eager ally in shaping her into whatever the MC wants.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I would like Hailey to be banged by the trans.
Not going to be putting sharing paths in for the girls, well there me be some MFF threesomes for some but nothing like what you will be able to choose for wife. Doesn't really fit the characters.
If we go by this post from the dev then Tracy won't be fucking anyone unless its Sandra.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I would like Hailey to be banged by the trans.
Baby steps :p currently Christine is the only one that has met her so far. And IMO her exhibitionist streak makes her the most suited to draw Tracy out her comfort zone.
Though I think the best you can hope for is the MC's cock in her ass while her cock is in someone else.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Thanks for answering, i just wanted to know if she is going to bang any of the females especially the blonde girl. I thought that would be hot, but it is ok if there isn't any. Just asking
She is a side girl for the MC, and doesn't seem to be into girls, but maybe a threesome with the hooker someday? That would be kinda hot. :p

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes