Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It still looks odd, and there is no reference for it. I'm playing the compressed version I wonder if it looks normal in the full version. I give a lot of credit to the DEVs and artists out there, Daz is not an easy program to master.
It's in the full version too, just a glitch in the render, I didn't even notice it till I saw the posts here and looked through the image folder

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
It's in the full version too, just a glitch in the render, I didn't even notice it till I saw the posts here and looked through the image folder
You're just pulling our legs, right? I mean, it's super obvious…to the point of looking creepy. Yikes!

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well this was an update but i'm kinda disapointed, i didn't find the same spirit as in the previous ones.
We got some sex scenes in restrooms that were not interesting compared to what we got before. Even the sex scene with Christine was a bit boring compared to what we got in the restaurant with the waiter watching.
I don't know, usually the MC was a really funny guy and the girls around him too, but this time it looked weird. Even the MC looked like an old pervert chasing for little girls.
And the humor scenes looked strange with people talking sarcastically, nobody was smiling in that party, i felt a tension, maybe it was because the MC got a spiked coffe from Christine, i don't know.
All this made me uneasy, like if the MC was starting to fall into some madness or boredom i don't know.
Maybe the dev is bored himself and it shows up in his game.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I don't understand how the dev could miss this glitch, i was so obvious or he doesn't care or could not redo the render, i don't know. I have a feeling that this update was rushed and done without passion, there were also many typos and sometime some sentences were quite odd and it was difficult to understand what it was all about, i even have the feeling that he mixed up some protagonists in some dialogues.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
no problen.The bug fixes was like missing the variable for the roleplay with the wife and the rest was basicly after the scenes was not going back to the replay menu but was going to the next scene instead.Maybe it was in 2 or in 3 scenes where this happens.What I find a pity is that these bugs have been in the mod for a few versions only no one has reported them until now.I hope at least that there is no other bugs in the mod :)
Updated, thanks again (y)

Reactions: gigan

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Don't know if this has been brought up before, but I have two scenes, so far, where it goes black and just text. On the beach, when the youngest daughter asks if you like her friend flirting with you, it goes black when you chose if you like it or not. (this could be explainable, as it is just your choice). But also two scenes later when the daughter says the friend likes it, too. It doesn't show that images are missing, like many other games have done.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
What the heck happened to their eyes in this scene?
View attachment 1698513
I'm thinking demonic possession.
That is an old portion of the game, Nef has been able to get the eyes done better along with the light saturation for the younger daughter. there is a plan to fix things like this in the future but not sure when that will be yet :)

Reactions: CircaAD

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I don't understand how the dev could miss this glitch, i was so obvious or he doesn't care or could not redo the render, i don't know. I have a feeling that this update was rushed and done without passion, there were also many typos and sometime some sentences were quite odd and it was difficult to understand what it was all about, i even have the feeling that he mixed up some protagonists in some dialogues.
Stare at a render enough as you're making it and eventually it will all blur into one detail.

Reactions: Stil996

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Stare at a render enough as you're making it and eventually it will all blur into one detail.
Yeah after a long day at work and a long night preparing the renders you are just a zombie watching a blurry screen!:ROFLMAO:

Mar 30, 2018
I's been a week I started to play the game... I havan't finished it yet! The content is huge as fuck! Midlife Crisis quickly climbed the ladder of my favorites game. But then, all the girls started to shave... I know people mostly prefer bald pussy but fuck! Does every games had to finish with the same pussy on every girls? It's so boring! And for me a big turn off... I will continue till the end of the update, but I'm so disapointed... :cry:

MASK

Mar 15, 2017
decided to try this out a bit ago, spent half the time going through it laughing. great stuff, the cast is very fun.
was surprised at the amount of content-per-patch, and it's nice to have several chances to opt out of or into a route--i didnt think i'd like sandra (a lot of games make any existing spouse completely terrible to push the player to branch out and actually check out the bulk of the content) and she's been great--though this is with the cordial+WT mod, which no doubt colors several scenes that set up that impression.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Not sure if newbie or "been around veteran" ,dev does what he feels is best. His story, our choice to hang around.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes