Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Nefastus where are sisters of Hailey ? :rolleyes:

View attachment 1695535
Umm...apparently out on the other coast still...Or I mean it's a uh....it's a common turn of phrase? I mean Hailey counts as a couple of them right? It's certainly not that when I wrote that I thought everyone was going to hate my first attempt at a game and I would be working on my second or third one by now. I would never make a mistake like that.

No wait, he clearly is talking to a wax model of her, so he is talking about the fake wax model's cousins.

WindySakura

May 28, 2017
Umm...apparently out on the other coast still...Or I mean it's a uh....it's a common turn of phrase? I mean Hailey counts as a couple of them right? It's certainly not that when I wrote that I thought everyone was going to hate my first attempt at a game and I would be working on my second or third one by now. I would never make a mistake like that.

No wait, he clearly is talking to a wax model of her, so he is talking about the fake wax model's cousins.
I didn't even remember that, but it clearly was talking about MCs Parent and Wife Sister, obviously. No way you would ever make such an obvious mistake.

• Haha
Reactions: Nefastus

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

Is Angela old enough for it to be an older sibling who left home already? If so and you don't want to introduce another girl, it could be Hailey has a brother instead. Or you could just retcon that to be one kid.

Hi, I agree with you on your speculations about Sandra
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well it wouldn't be straight away, I'm sure that Sandra would still take our balls if she caught us in bed with Amanda even after this. But her knowing about the things that her parents are getting up to is the thin end of the wedge. Especially given her particular predilections, her 'joining in' would start without her actually joining in, but instead just watching. That would probably be at least a little easier for Sandra to accept than anything involving touching.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
This might have been brought up already, are these shadows or what?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Forgive my ignorance, if I don't know what I'm talking about.
In one case, that is shadow, alright. But in the case of skin, dark skin in DAZ can be pretty hard to nail right, taking a lot of work, at least that what I heard from people with a lot of DAZ experience. And sometimes it is simply the model having hiccups. Nef had one early in the game with "Amanda", who´s skin in exactly one(!) environment did not function right. So I think this might be the case here again, since we see her skin looking ok in other pics.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Well it wouldn't be straight away, I'm sure that Sandra would still take our balls if she caught us in bed with Amanda even after this. But her knowing about the things that her parents are getting up to is the thin end of the wedge. Especially given her particular predilections, her 'joining in' would start without her actually joining in, but instead just watching. That would probably be at least a little easier for Sandra to accept than anything involving touching.
That is a given that it would not be straight away, but I think Amanda walking in on the sexting of her parents and aunt is a chance for the MC he should not miss.

Reactions: CircaAD

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
do you guys recommend sleeping with christine in the hotel room (the first time)? torn if i should or shouldn't. it says she regrets it
Matter of taste. Quite a few disliked the outcome (there is some regret although not about the proceedings in general, more about how it affects Steve's and Sandra's marriage), personally I do not think it is "bad".

In terms of story continuation it doesn't really have an influence.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
hey buddy,
I don´t know if this is imported to you but i update the gallery mod again because i fixed there a few bugs :)
Hi buddy, in that case i'll update my port later...
Thanks for the heads-up (y) ;)

Reactions: gigan

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hi buddy, in that case i'll update my port later...
Thanks for the heads-up (y) ;)
no problen.The bug fixes was like missing the variable for the roleplay with the wife and the rest was basicly after the scenes was not going back to the replay menu but was going to the next scene instead.Maybe it was in 2 or in 3 scenes where this happens.What I find a pity is that these bugs have been in the mod for a few versions only no one has reported them until now.I hope at least that there is no other bugs in the mod :)

Reactions: haooni and cebs

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
In one case, that is shadow, alright.
It still looks odd, and there is no reference for it. I'm playing the compressed version I wonder if it looks normal in the full version. I give a lot of credit to the DEVs and artists out there, Daz is not an easy program to master.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes