Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
bro what's new in 0.28 patch...
There is a LOT of new stuff.. Perhaps the BEST (and WORST) is the Chocolate Chip Cookie Content. Yay, we get Chocolate Chip Cookie added to the game. :) BOO, the MC does NOT get to enjoy it.. Oh the CRUEL EVIL of Nefastus to deny us this simple joy.. :cry:

OK, Rant over.. There are SEVERAL very sexy scenes, including (but not limited to) fun in a swimming pool, Fun in a Bathroom, setting up FUN with several new ladies, Oh and the CRUEL Chocolate Chip Cookie denial..

Just a thought

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
How much futa is it in this game? Do the futa fuck any of the females? And if yes, who is she fucking?
There no Futa in this game, there is one trans-woman you can date and fuck, in regard to her fucking you she is mostly passive/submissive, I think you can play with her cock, but that's about about as close you get to being on the receiving end if that's what you meant.

May 30, 2017
There no Futa in this game, there is one trans-woman you can date and fuck, in regard to her fucking you she is mostly passive/submissive, I think you can play with her cock, but that's about about as close you get to being on the receiving end if that's what you meant.
No i meant if she is fucking any of the women. I guess it would be NTR. Thanks for answering :)

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Yep on the trans part, nope on the passive part.

Please see this for the full list of…services available, Greengoblinhobgoblin.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yep on the trans part, nope on the passive part.

Please see this for the full list of…services available, Greengoblinhobgoblin.
Looks like we disagree on the definition of passive, in this context it means she doesn't aggressively pursue the MC, Doesn't try to bend him over a surface and fuck him, he controls the pace and all the actions in the sex scenes while she passively complies with his wishes.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
No i meant if she is fucking any of the women. I guess it would be NTR. Thanks for answering :)
Right now she is purely girl friending the MC, seperate from everyone else, but there seems to be threesomes getting lined up, and IMO there is groundwork being laid that she might be included in some future threesome action.

I don't think there is any NTR or independant fucking planned based on the content so far. Everything revolves around the MC

May 30, 2017
Right now she is purely girl friending the MC, seperate from everyone else, but there seems to be threesomes getting lined up, and IMO there is groundwork being laid that she might be included in some future threesome action.

I don't think there is any NTR or independant fucking planned based on the content so far. Everything revolves around the MC
Ok that sounds awesome :) let's hope for a threesome between MC, trans girl and blonde girl where the trans is dominating the blonde. Thanks again for all answers.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Ok that sounds awesome :) let's hope for a threesome between MC, trans girl and blonde girl where the trans is dominating the blonde. Thanks again for all answers.
The trans girl is not aggressive at all, I would not expect to see her dominating anyone. Maybe an intense and loving three-some, but dominating? Cannot see that given her personality. :>)

May 30, 2017
The trans girl is not aggressive at all, I would not expect to see her dominating anyone. Maybe an intense and loving three-some, but dominating? Cannot see that given her personality. :>)
Maybe she takes something and becomes aggressive. :ROFLMAO: No but seriously, maybe she gets horny as hell seing that blonde chick and just want to bang her like a wild animal.. maybe she gets dominant when seeing a hot blonde girl naked. Let the fantasy flow :D

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes