kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Hey Nefastus! I don't know how often you stop by your thread, but if you read this I have a thought or request I suppose. While I know that you are adding a bunch of fetishes and stuff, can you give us a choice in the game where we can simply lock all sharing/ntr content away from our path?

For example, you can choose to have a sharing scene with sister and her husband. Fair. But I decided NOT to share the sister, but I get an option to share with the young black couple in the latest update. Not the biggest of deals, but having a NEVER SHARE option would be good. Maybe even "Never Share with Men" option cause I like having three or foursomes with the ladies.

Not excited about the all the time spent on Sharing content recently, but I can't control what you do. Hopefully you can add that button to the game. As a superfan that appreciates your work, I wish you luck and I'm looking forward to the next update!
I dont think he is going to force anything in sharing path in the game, till now he has always kept it

Reactions: Stil996 and CircaAD

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Hey Nefastus! I don't know how often you stop by your thread, but if you read this I have a thought or request I suppose. While I know that you are adding a bunch of fetishes and stuff, can you give us a choice in the game where we can simply lock all sharing/ntr content away from our path?

For example, you can choose to have a sharing scene with sister and her husband. Fair. But I decided NOT to share the sister, but I get an option to share with the young black couple in the latest update. Not the biggest of deals, but having a NEVER SHARE option would be good. Maybe even "Never Share with Men" option cause I like having three or foursomes with the ladies.

Not excited about the all the time spent on Sharing content recently, but I can't control what you do. Hopefully you can add that button to the game. As a superfan that appreciates your work, I wish you luck and I'm looking forward to the next update!
I get what you mean, but...I don't know what each person considers off limits. Like this coming update there is a...scene that some would want locked, some would want not locked, some would want the option to see but not make it their canon choice. It's one that is probably grey area honestly, I think most will realize what I mean when they play the new update. Hard to figure out where stuff lies on technicalities. Like this scene may be one a never share player would hate, and it also might be one a never share player will think is amazingly hot. Toeing into grey areas is why I decided to just be clear where the choice would lead and leave it up to everyone. So yeah...this rambled a bit, I promise this post will make more sense when update is out lmao. I don't want someone to click the 'never this' option and miss out on a potential amazing scene because it dips it's toe into certain waters, or click that same option and end up seeing a scene that disgusts them.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I get what you mean, but...I don't know what each person considers off limits. Like this coming update there is a...scene that some would want locked, some would want not locked, some would want the option to see but not make it their canon choice. It's one that is probably grey area honestly, I think most will realize what I mean when they play the new update. Hard to figure out where stuff lies on technicalities. Like this scene may be one a never share player would hate, and it also might be one a never share player will think is amazingly hot. Toeing into grey areas is why I decided to just be clear where the choice would lead and leave it up to everyone. So yeah...this rambled a bit, I promise this post will make more sense when update is out lmao. I don't want someone to click the 'never this' option and miss out on a potential amazing scene because it dips it's toe into certain waters, or click that same option and end up seeing a scene that disgusts them.
I like that, so far, many choices have been made in the moment before they happen. It makes it easier to back track and build my play though how I want. I can see a scene and then if I didn't like it, or want to see the other option, I can rollback just to the choice before the scene as opposed to having to go back a long way to "fix" a choice I made several updates ago.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The current way is best IMO, context is king, one choice might be right for one circumstance and completely unacceptable in the next.
I can't stress how much I hate getting trapped on one path because of one choice that made sense at the time for that character.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Man, I always wonder, is there a patch for incest, right? There is patch for loli, right?
So why the hell can't there be a patch for ntr and sharing?
Have you noticed the infernal fights in games where there are these fetishes? Even though some are avoidable? Many people don't even like having these tags in games, even though they can avoid it. I myself have avoided many games like this, where they said they were avoidable, others said they weren't, and in order not to break the face, I didn't even download the game.
I know many developers want to reach a wider audience with these tags, but I wonder, do they really succeed? Or do they just drive away the anti-ntr, anti-sharing community?
I don't know, I was wondering, if there was a patch for these themes? Wouldn't that solve all these problems?
Could it be more complicated? I believe so, but I also believe that this way, it would attract more supporters.
I see it like this, as you can see in my signature (not to offend anyone), I don't like these themes, and I don't support developers who make them. Selfishness? Absolutely, but I won't give my money to someone who's doing something I hate.
But if there was a patch, and I would only see these themes if I downloaded that patch, I wouldn't have any problems, because I would know, that even if I make some wrong choice, I won't see any of this, and I wouldn't have any reason to complain about these themes as it does not exist in the game.
And for those who like these themes, just download the patch and that's it.
Wouldn't that make it easier to attract supporters?
Patches for incest/Loli tend to be simple text swaps, find value x and swap it for Y, NTR by comparison is a story element, injecting NTR would require huge chunks of text that would need to specifically written, you'd be as well written a completely separate game.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Man, I always wonder, is there a patch for incest, right? There is patch for loli, right?
Have you noticed the infernal fights in games where there are these fetishes? Even though some are avoidable? Many people don't even like having these tags in games, even though they can avoid it. I myself have avoided many games like this, where they said they were avoidable, others said they weren't, and in order not to break the face, I didn't even download the game.
I know many developers want to reach a wider audience with these tags, but I wonder, do they really succeed? Or do they just drive away the anti-ntr, anti-sharing community?
I don't know, I was wondering, if there was a patch for these themes? Wouldn't that solve all these problems?
Could it be more complicated? I believe so, but I also believe that this way, it would attract more supporters.
I see it like this, as you can see in my signature (not to offend anyone), I don't like these themes, and I don't support developers who make them. Selfishness? Absolutely, but I won't give my money to someone who's doing something I hate.
But if there was a patch, and I would only see these themes if I downloaded that patch, I wouldn't have any problems, because I would know, that even if I make some wrong choice, I won't see any of this, and I wouldn't have any reason to complain about these themes as it does not exist in the game.
And for those who like these themes, just download the patch and that's it.
Wouldn't that make it easier to attract supporters?
there is a patch and it's on the first page, that's for the two main girls... as to loli here you can set the character's age as you wish (a couple key off of other characters) but you have that choice here... but the game assumes 18 or 21 in general.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Only if you're doing a lot of ntr-sharing content, but if it's just a few scenes, it might not be as much work.
Any amount of NTR needs a decent sized chunk of story to communicate the scene which would impact other parts of the story, and why bother doing a small quantity? if you're into it, a little won't be enough, of you not into it a little is too much.

PS Freki responded as he did, because in the first line of your post you say
You need to delete that "is", it is posing a question you didn't mean to ask, either that or move it on the other side of the comma and add a "what" before the "I", ie

"Man, what I always wonder is, there a patch for incest, right? There is patch for loli, right?"

Last edited:
Reactions: testo2 and Darkaura

HHTG

Jul 17, 2017
The point of a Visual Novel is that you get to make a choice every time that it is presented to you, putting a "switch" in the options would just transform this into some weird kinetic novel. So it is way better to have to make the individual choices as they appear.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Because one is a simple text swap, the other is making up whole new scenes, including additional writing, posing, graphics rendering, and branch programing. It is two completely different things.

Reactions: Cartageno and c3p0

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Wait .......did you get a cookie????????????
A cookie was had. I did not entreat for the cookie, but the cookie was had; albeit not in the way the original petitioner expected, but a cookie was had.

Haley getting railed by the MC in her own (VERY pink, VERY frilly, with, presumably, a LOT of teddy bears) bedroom should be easy by comparison.

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD

WindySakura

May 28, 2017
A cookie was had. I did not entreat for the cookie, but the cookie was had; albeit not in the way the original petitioner expected, but a cookie was had.

Haley getting railed by the MC in her own (VERY pink, VERY frilly, with, presumably, a LOT of teddy bears) bedroom should be easy by comparison.
Can't it be a goth bedroom?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

I'm with Lightaces on this one, Hailey strikes me as the type to maintain a plush zoo, complete with concealed dildos ;)

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Haley isn't goth. She's girly.

Now, Christine will be getting a new room when they move to the new, bigger, house, and SHE should be getting a very black Hot Topic room, complete with glow in the dark posters and black lights. That would be great too. OOOOHHHH!!!!!!!! I know; a Haley and Christine threesome in Christine's goth bedroom!!!!

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
YES!!!!!!! Several concealed dildos!

And hey, her mom could join in if she wants!!!!!
I'd like to keep her mom out of it for the start, let her catch her in a plush orgy, and have a few sleepless nights considering the revelation of her daughters sexuality, make her consider asking for her brothers advice, who will somehow talk her into a mother/daughter threesome, with Hailey Domming her mom.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I'd like to keep her mom out of it for the start, let her catch her in a plush orgy, and have a few sleepless nights considering the revelation of her daughters sexuality, make her consider asking for her brothers advice, who will somehow talk her into a mother/daughter threesome, with Hailey Domming her mom.
An EXCELLENT suggestion!!!!!

Fucking disturbed, but excellent!

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes