Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I'd like to keep her mom out of it for the start, let her catch her in a plush orgy, and have a few sleepless nights considering the revelation of her daughters sexuality, make her consider asking for her brothers advice, who will somehow talk her into a mother/daughter threesome, with Hailey Domming her mom.

An EXCELLENT suggestion!!!!!

Fucking disturbed, but excellent!

(Haley using a strap on on her mom?)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cartageno

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'd like to keep her mom out of it for the start, let her catch her in a plush orgy, and have a few sleepless nights considering the revelation of her daughters sexuality, make her consider asking for her brothers advice, who will somehow talk her into a mother/daughter threesome, with Hailey Domming her mom.
We're already mostly past that point, Angela knows exactly what is going on and has come to terms with it. Though Hailey topping her would still be a new boundary to break.

But it would be quite the sight to have a girly girl with a goth bedroom. Never in public but in private...
I would think the other way around, a really dark Goth girl with a pink girly bedroom she doesn't show anyone.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
We're already mostly past that point, Angela knows exactly what is going on and has come to terms with it. Though Hailey topping her would still be a new boundary to break.
I'm a little out the loop since I only play every 2-3 updates, and I try to avoid playing to often to keep the story fresh, but has Haileys mom really seen her daughters nympho side already? has she witnessed her sitting on the vibrating dildo concealed within Mr Snufflelumps, while fervently ramming Mr Hufflepuffs double sized slong into her pussy? Has she watched as her daughter roleplays a frenzied gangbang with 5-6 of her toys?

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I'm a little out the loop since I only play every 2-3 updates, and I try to avoid playing to often to keep the story fresh, but has Haileys mom really seen her daughters nympho side already? has she witnessed her sitting on the vibrating dildo concealed within Mr Snufflelumps, while fervently ramming Mr Hufflepuffs double sized slong into her pussy? Has she watched as her daughter roleplays a frenzied gangbang with 5-6 of her toys?
All of them wearing paper printout masks of the MC, Sandra, Christine, Amanda, Jennifer, and Sarah?

Angela does know enough to get Haley the morning after pill after a week spent with the MC, so......

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
All of them wearing paper printout masks of the MC and Sandra?
Na, Paper really doesn't play well with cum. :p
Angela does know enough to know she needs to get Haley the morning after pill after a week spent with the MC, so......
Knowing your baby needs birth control isn't always the same as KNOWING she needs birth control if that makes sense.

It's the difference between knowing your parents must have had sex to have you and walking in on them that one time, and for the rest of your life wondering why the goat was there.......why was there a GOAT!!.......WHY!!!!!! o_O

Zmeu

Jul 15, 2017
It's the difference between knowing your parents must have had sex to have you and walking in on them that one time, and for the rest of your life wondering why the goat was there.......why was there a GOAT!!.......WHY!!!!!! o_O
Hey man, don't judge the goat for his choices - Kink shaming is bad, mmkay?

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Hey man, don't judge the goat for his choices - Kink shaming is bad, mmkay?
As long as the goat has consented to be there, it's fine. But some things you don't want to know about your parents, whether you approve or not!!!!

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018

Haley:
"Moooommmmmm!!!!!! You just squirted all over Mr Bojangles!!!!

(Spanking Angela with a pink majorette's baton...)
"Bad!
"Mommy!

"Now I'm going to have to put this 12 inch strap on in your OTHER hole!!!!"

(Angela, muffled by MC's dick): "mmmpppphhh!!!!"

MC: "You heard her, sis. No one told you you could spray down Mr Bojangles with your cum! Do it, Haley."

(Angela, finding it hard to breath around MC's 10 inches, as he grabs the back of her head and pulls): "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Haley:
"Moooommmmmm!!!!!! You just squirted all over Mr Bojangles!!!!

(Spanking Angela with a pink majorette's baton...)
"Bad!
"Mommy!

"Now I'm going to have to put this 12 inch strap on in your OTHER hole!!!!"

(Angela, muffled by MC's dick): "mmmpppphhh!!!!"

MC: "You heard her, sis. No one told you you could spray down Mr Bojangles with your cum! Do it, Haley."

(Angela, finding it hard to breath around MC's 10 inches, as he grabs the back of her head and pulls): "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
("And that was when Angela knew, she fucked up!")

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes