Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
But it would be quite the sight to have a girly girl with a goth bedroom. Never in public but in private...
See, I'm a musician.

I went to music school.

I've had a lot of sex with goth girls in goth bedrooms. Not too much. Hell, not even close to enough. But a lot. It's great. But you always want to try the other side, you know.

I can't say the same for girly girls. They don't usually go for the guitar player with long hair.

I want my girly girl in her girly girl bedroom. It's unlikely in real life at this point. At this point, it’s all adult bedrooms and living rooms and boring shit. So you know...AVN's!

So, Nef....GIMME!!! (Because you wouldn't want to upset a guy who is going to give you a bit of money whenever there is a new release even if you completely ignore him. That would be...completely uneventful in your life.)

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
Haley isn't goth. She's girly.

Now, Christine will be getting a new room when they move to the new, bigger, house, and SHE should be getting a very black Hot Topic room, complete with glow in the dark posters and black lights. That would be great too. OOOOHHHH!!!!!!!! I know; a Haley and Christine threesome in Christine's goth bedroom!!!!
I think christine is more pop punk/skater punk than goth (Just my opinion no hate me pls)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
From the little I've played of this game, the MC looks like Eric Weinstein. Which makes sense, they're both wealthy, fairly competent, and are into little girls.

View attachment 1830500
The general concensus is that he looks like Michael De Santa, a character whose moral code might've allowed him to betray his friends for FBI protection and let one of them die in the Minnesota snow but would be sufficiently robust to prevent him from working for Peter Thiel

Xethal

Dec 30, 2017
Sometimes more than others honestly. Haven't seen anything since that post.
Nef 'soons' are like Blizzard 'soons.' Soon means soon but not too soon, unless it doesn't mean soon in which case soon isn't going to come any time soon. However, if the soon that we get is the soon that means soon then we might see something soon, but not soon enough to be as soon as some people would want.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes