redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
I guess the dev really likes Sandra because no matter how many times you opt out of her content or tell her NO, she just keeps popping up everywhere. Often getting in the way of characters you actually want to be with. At this point just remove all the options to tell her NO at the beginning of the game.

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
I love this game a lot, but I have to admit, the lack of any sound is a let down.
*insert sad panda meme here*

• Angry
Reactions: leg28

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I wish there was more cucking the husband/boyfriend like with Angela in this game. The only woman in a relationship besides Angela is the black lady, and they're in an open marriage...which is fine, but all the other attractive women in the game are single, with no guys chasing after them...to me that's just playing it safe with the story, not to mention boring.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I guess the dev really likes Sandra because no matter how many times you opt out of her content or tell her NO, she just keeps popping up everywhere. Often getting in the way of characters you actually want to be with. At this point just remove all the options to tell her NO at the beginning of the game.
This was addressed more than a year ago, I believe. Right now, the goal is to get all the content out. After the content is all out, then certain paths will be worked on to satisfy those who wish to go down those paths.
I love this game a lot, but I have to admit, the lack of any sound is a let down.
*insert sad panda meme here*
I'm glad there is no sound, personally.

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
same old same old,last update friend of the youngest daughter,this update friend of the oldest daughter ,he,s not even bothering with the daughters or the niece or sister.seems incest is gone.

Reactions: .Septic.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Hehe, i know what you mean. I have the same problem with Jennifer, telling her no all the time and now Mc fucks her anyway

Reactions: Fake Smile

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Looking at the files, I have not played:

746 CG
Scenes with MC:
Jennifer - Amanda taking photos with an absurd telescopic lens​
Sandra and Sarah​
I assume alternate scenes involving Kyle & Marie, with player's choice of:​
- Marie​
- Marie and Sandra​
- wife swapping MC/Marie + Kyle/Sandra​

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I wish there was more cucking the husband/boyfriend like with Angela in this game. The only woman in a relationship besides Angela is the black lady, and they're in an open marriage...which is fine, but all the other attractive women in the game are single, with no guys chasing after them...to me that's just playing it safe with the story, not to mention boring.
You must be new here :ROFLMAO:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well, I hope there won't be (or optional at least, nothing wrong with optional content except for dev time missing elsewhere), not a fan of the whole cucking/ntr stuff, whether characters like it or not, whether I am cucked or cucking, just not my cuppa.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Okay, so... Perhaps it is just me but... With the last update and this one I have to ask... Why no DP? Especially with the wife and Sarah, "plastic" dick shouldn't scare too many people, right? Just would have been nice to see Sarah double stuffed.

To a lesser extent same goes for Sandra with the MC and Kyle or Marie and Kyle and Sandra. I'm sure there are a large number of people who don't want to see another virtual cock in the "room" so I get not including it there.

I guess I just expect this game to push the limits a bit more. Enjoyed the scene with Sandra and Marie.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Well, I hope there won't be (or optional at least, nothing wrong with optional content except for dev time missing elsewhere), not a fan of the whole cucking/ntr stuff, whether characters like it or not, whether I am cucked or cucking, just not my cuppa.
imo its not so much a matter of cucking, but more what he said; without romantic tension things trend towards boring. There's a long contiuum often untouched between "YEAH I FUCK UR GIRL BETTER THAN YOU" and "mc is the only sexual being on the planet full of millions of girls waiting for him and only him".

Reactions: Stringy Bob
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes