Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
Okay, so... Perhaps it is just me but... With the last update and this one I have to ask... Why no DP? Especially with the wife and Sarah, "plastic" dick shouldn't scare too many people, right? Just would have been nice to see Sarah double stuffed.
I mean, we do get a spitroast for now at least, so pace yourself, it's quite possibly coming soon™.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I completely agree with you and hope the story eventually goes down that road. Think much of this aversion to MMF scenes stems from subconscious insecurities. Not everything is about harems.
Just figured it was a perfect opportunity but maybe next time.

I mean, we do get a spitroast for now at least, so pace yourself, it's quite possibly coming soon™.
True, I guess I should remember that they have to keep teasing us with future content. After all the whole Kyle/Marie thing was teased a long time ago.

Reactions: CircaAD and Jorund

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I completely agree with you and hope the story eventually goes down that road. Think much of this aversion to MMF scenes stems from subconscious insecurities. Not everything is about harems.
Christ I'm sure you'll live. You could maybe go find some other vn/game that has plenty of it then desperately cling to a few that doesn't have enough for you.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I guess that means wanting MMF scenes must mean you have an obsession with dicks, ya know since we're discounting personal taste and making broad strokes in bad faith about people who don't share yours. :giggle:

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Honestly, that banner in the OP is among the most hideous I've ever seen on this site. Then you go to the actual in-game renders and they're not bad at all, so it's a shame that the first impression you get of this game is so negative.
I agree that the banner looks horrible, but in my opinion, this game is a real horror show. I didn't find a single girl in this game that I can say: What a pretty girl. But this is just my personal taste, and I know I will get some (or many) facepalm for it, but that's part of it.

Mahony

Jun 2, 2017
Stuck travelling for a while without access to my computer, what's the usual ETA for a patched Android version, or can you activate taboo mode for the Android version

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Let me put it this way: I learned that you can open files in some archives by reading dozens of "program doesn't work" because people did not unpack. Before that I would have been just like you "You seriously do think I didn't unpack? Archives are for convenient transportation, not for using themselves." But yeah, dozens of people do that.

And sometimes we all screw up. In my department at work I am IT's "sparring partner" for when new software should be tested because they know I got most of the basics and don't do the major idiot stuff, so it is about how it works. Yet, they will also remind me of that one time my monitor didn't work for I guess you can guess the reason - the most stupid and classic one it is. ;)
I'm always willing to admit a personal screw up.

I'm not the most savy here. But I've built an impression that the folk who come for the compressed files have been around a while. Are familiar with most of the process involved in getting the games to work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now they're at the compressed files because they want to save drive space.

Each profile mentions when the individual joined F95 so that should take care of the newbie suspicions. (I admit to ignoring everything there save the hot pics or gifs)
I went to "You seriously do think I didn't unpack?" with this impression.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
I agree that the banner looks horrible, but in my opinion, this game is a real horror show. I didn't find a single girl in this game that I can say: What a pretty girl. But this is just my personal taste, and I know I will get some (or many) facepalm for it, but that's part of it.
I'll spare you the facepalm and ask if you got a list of games with prettier girls with a similar plot.
I've played some with prettier girls and similar plot. I've avoided most with prettier girls and a different plot.

oh, back to your comment. If this is a horror show, are you as bored as the rest of us to still be here?

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Except two of us have already reported no problems with the GoFile link - so the file there is not corrupted. Perhaps people are having problems with their own downloads of the file, but the file itself is fine.
Perhaps the internet is having glitches.
While I would like it if the internet was consistent to what we all downloaded. Some of you'll got a good file. Some of us got a bad file using the same link.

You don't seem to believe the internet could've failed or been inconsistent. Hence we must be somewhat ignorant on how to make this work in your impression.

Now, should we play with numbers, I counted three of us who mentioned problems with the compressed version. If there was a check in for working or not, there would be more people saying it works.
However based on your count(2), there are currently more folk(3) saying it did not work for them than folk reporting no problems.
We. Mentioned. Problems. We didn't know what the problem/s was. We just had problems so we came to compare notes.

in your comment to me, you point my lack of error messages about the problem. If you traced the message, you should find me saying that it did not launch or run. Nothing happened. There were no error messages to see as the unzipped file and exe would not launch or do anything.
My computer specs? if my pc had issues with this level of game graphics and lower, maybe I'd see a need to share. But I've worked with games with superior graphics without much concern.
and , , , you're one of the few people I've encountered who want so much information. maybe I'll come to you to have you point out my stupidity when I want to make sure I don't look like a fat and easy lamb to an mech.

oh bless your bleedin heart for the effort made on my behalf to check if it actually worked or if I'm ignorant or a dumbass or both
until then,

Chill

Sep 29, 2017
Midlife Crisis [v0.33] [Nefastus Games] Compressed

Download links (5,01GB/1,34GB): - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for keeping this updated. Sucks having to dig through the forum to find your compressed version, but really appreciate it.

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I have to say, this newest update was quite good with its content, and it did set quite nice things for the future also. Kudos to Nefastus for delivering great update and leaving me wanting more of MC+Sandra+Marie content, perhaps with MC and Sandra lightly domming Marie and making her their eager bitch, ready to please both of them at moments notice. :love:

Reactions: Moonie1369

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hi Nefastus

in the main menu need Characters submenu with info about each of womens from the game. well, or at least to have information about the women with whom the MC "communicates"

with the pace at which the game is updated, you have to strain your memory after each update, trying to remember who is being talked about at the moment.
because you just forget the characters in the game. who she is and who she is to you - you sit, you remember.
and so, if there was such a menu in the main menu - I went to the menu of characters, looked, remembered, refreshed my memory - and good!
Can you still add this feature to the game in the next update?

and yes thanks for update.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hi Nefastus

in the main menu need Characters submenu with info about each of womens from the game. well, or at least to have information about the women with whom the MC "communicates"

with the pace at which the game is updated, you have to strain your memory after each update, trying to remember who is being talked about at the moment.
because you just forget the characters in the game. who she is and who she is to you - you sit, you remember.
and so, if there was such a menu in the main menu - I went to the menu of characters, looked, remembered, refreshed my memory - and good!
Can you still add this feature to the game in the next update?

and yes thanks for update.
Character list PDF:

Moonie1369

Apr 23, 2021
Okay, so... Perhaps it is just me but... With the last update and this one I have to ask... Why no DP? Especially with the wife and Sarah, "plastic" dick shouldn't scare too many people, right? Just would have been nice to see Sarah double stuffed.
I must say I am glad that didn't happen, given how the scene ended! The poor girl was already traumatised by the encounter. Should probably, at least, introduce anal with the MC before we go down the DP path (although I honestly hope NEF will enable DP!). We also have to consider that NEF may not be a fan of it?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Really love the wife cuck queen personality. Really rare. Love it a lot.
you don't like cats? you don't know how to cook! it is some kind of allegory. some sort of hint.

if you were more attentive, then you would notice how in the earlier chapters of the this VN, MC slowly turns his wife into a cuck queen. how he corrupts her by planting in her mind thoughts of incest involving her daughters. Sandra was not born a cuck queen - MC made her so, corrupting.

that's why I hinted at the "appetizing dish of cats."

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
OleJackRipper
Make that 3 to 3. Also Gofile provide a MD5 hash, you could check if your download match that. Second to that at least 7Zip can test the archive also - that don't depend on the MD5 hash, but on some archive checksum.

And to farther explain Count Morado and Cartagano in some Ren'Py game their was a problem with AMD graphic cards, I doubt if that depend if the card is 10 years old or brand new. It was/is a driver and Ren'Py error, so everyone with and AMD graphic cards couldn't play the game on basic setting and needed to change the graphic setting of Ren'Py to use another method.
So even if you could play the previous version, 1 000 other games with more advance graphics or whatever, the information I have an AMD wathever card would say much more than the game simple the game isn't running.

As they point out more information often helps, even as it is simple: "You're right, it isn't that, because ....".

BTT:
I take that lense:ROFLMAO:
1684573634553.png

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

To a lesser extent same goes for Sandra with the MC and Kyle or Marie and Kyle and Sandra. I'm sure there are a large number of people who don't want to see another virtual cock in the "room" so I get not including it there.

I guess I just expect this game to push the limits a bit more. Enjoyed the scene with Sandra and Marie.
I'm guessing DP is coming in the future, but considering how we have so far only had tease of anal, except with Tracy, i'm guessing Nefastus is slowly building up to that.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes