Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The lack of sound doesn't bother me nearly as much as the multiple sound volume options in the preferences menu. Why have the options if you don't have sound anyway.
Kind of lazyness/don't fix what's not broken I would guess. All these options are there by default when you make a Ren'Py game, just like text box size and text font or the key binds like "H". Many games do not change these preferences because they may not care, they may be new to programming and don't want to fiddle around in places where they don't need to, whatever.

I'm always willing to admit a personal screw up.

I'm not the most savy here. But I've built an impression that the folk who come for the compressed files have been around a while. Are familiar with most of the process involved in getting the games to work.
I wasn't questioning your savvyness. In fact I would have no idea about it. To me, but that may be a bias, using compressed versions is more a combination of maybe low internet speed/volume, using small monitors so all that crazy 4k stuff is of no use anyway, what have you. But even with tech savvy people, checking the basics first will remove a good percentage of errors and they're easy to check unlike some weird driver/card combos people might use and where you might first have to explain how to get that info in the first place. And if multiple options have around the same expected level of success you start with the one that is easiest to do and work from there.

Reactions: OleJackRipper

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I agree that the banner looks horrible, but in my opinion, this game is a real horror show. I didn't find a single girl in this game that I can say: What a pretty girl. But this is just my personal taste, and I know I will get some (or many) facepalm for it, but that's part of it.
I agree that the girls are not very attractive, to be honest. But when I wrote that the renders were pretty decent as opposed to the horrible banner, I wasn't referring to the girls' beauty; I was referring to the actual technical quality of those renders regardless of how attractive the girls are. The banner is a monstrosity, while the game renders are OK.

Reactions: V&M and Bloodguard

Fake Smile

Aug 3, 2021
View attachment 176353

Overview:
You take on the role of a successful middle aged man who is starting to feel the years slip by. Maybe the new college students you and your wife have allowed to move in since your kids have moved out will push you into a full blown mid life crisis, or maybe your loving wife can keep your head on straight.
Thread Updated: 2023-05-19
Release Date: 2023-05-19
Developer/Publisher: Nefastus Games -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.33
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: MEGA - - DROPMEFILES - - PIXELDRAIN
Android:
MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN
Update Only:
MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Patches: -

Extras: FAN SIGNATURES - FAN ART - MOD - ITALIAN TRANSLATION - Scenes Mod*

DoverUK25 thanks for the link
*The compressed and Android versions are not made by the developers, use at your own risk.

View attachment 176354 View attachment 176355 View attachment 176356 View attachment 176357 View attachment 176358 View attachment 176359 View attachment 176365
To be honest, it seems that the scriptwriters are lost. They don't know what to do anymore, they are so confused that they are aimless.

• Angry
Reactions: Jorund

Sss.Ccc

Aug 8, 2020
Hey guys. All my system yells to me about danger from this archive. Do you have the same problem or do I the only one have this?

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes