Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Obviously you should write the paths you think make sense for the game you want to make, but the hate path had some very fun first steps towards the MC just domming the everloving shit out of his wife that I'd love to see developed. But of course the lovey-dovey thing is ok too, if that's more your speed.
I always wanted to do the hate/dom thing with her so it will definitely be in rewrite. It was more of a poor time management early that kinda led me astray. Definitely want a path where MC can let out his inner animal with her, since none of the other girls would really be into that sort of thing.

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
I never updated the incest patch and my saves worked.

Well, the wife didn't ruin things but I would have preferred her not to be there.
Well then, I'm not sure what the issue could be then... I'll probably just redownload it again later, when I get the chance.

... the incest patch for this game doesn't ever need to be updated, it's just a variable assignment, works for all versions. Did you make sure to get the 0.16a scripts patch from the OP as well ?
Yes, I applied the v0.16a script. So I thought it was that, I unzipped again and ran it without the script update, same thing.

Like I mentioned and the quote above yours, I'll redownload it and try again. If that doesn't work, I'll give your save file a try, and if THAT doesn't work, I'll either just wait until next month for the next update or start over. Thanks for your response though (y)

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
are your saves using the courteous mod? seem some people have been having issues with that as well. I've never used it myself, that's why I posted the save, to ensure it was one that never had any mods other than the official incest patch.
Oh wow... as soon as I read that, I looked to the front page and saw the mod section. I went to the mod page and I DO remember I downloaded that before.

It seems as though we may have found the culprit. Thanks for bring that to my attention, I had totally forgotten that I used that last version (y)

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
are your saves using the courteous mod? seem some people have been having issues with that as well. I've never used it myself, that's why I posted the save, to ensure it was one that never had any mods other than the official incest patch.
I'm using the mod as well, no issue with the latest update and the quick save I took at the end of .15

jbad

Dec 15, 2019
I'm using the mod as well, no issue with the latest update and the quick save I took at the end of .15
Same error. Installed newest courteous mod, used script patch. Still errors for all my saves.
I was having a similar issue. I put the courteous mod 7b game folder into the ver 16a and was able to open my save. I advanced past the warning that an error will occur going from 15 to 16 to the scene with the MC standing outside. I saved there and then moved the courteous mod 8a game folder overwriting the 7b ver and was then able to open the new save. Hope that helps.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Appreciate the feedback, and yeah, renders are what I'm spending most my free time researching. I just heard about daz about 6 weeks ago(a godsend for someone who can't draw that well like me but wants to be creative), so fingers crossed they improve each update until you guys are praising my skills lol. Of course you damn near have to take a photography course to understand what half the stuff is in there , I am learning. As to the monogomy, I didn't even know it was an actual path people actually wanted until P.L. version 07 only updated the monogomy path lol. Seemed like some kind of weird fetish to me, one woman? That should tell you all you need to know about what routes I usually play in games like these, but the idea of writing one is interesting. Though you will have to actually juggle, and I am planning on real consequences for getting caught beyond the usual game over or what have you, but that is a ways off yet.
Unnatural thing that happened for the majority of the time the human being lived in this world why people put their tastes as something scientific ?

Real Unnatural Things : Shaved Pussy... etc

Polygamy happened since ever only stoped (officially when those crazy people of the religions started to take over) it was forced btw never the wish of the masses every powerful man even today have many woman, the only thing that changed is that regular man can now be bossed by a lazy wife without competition i really like reading about ancient china, the madam knew if she caused so much trouble the favorite concubine would replace her

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Her and the absurdly tan niece, are what flip my switch. Dev has skills. Every time I see this game bubble up in my feed it's like, "Meh which of the 200 simialar games is this?" But then it's, "OH WAIT it's the GOOD one!"
Oh I see you are a man of culture as well!! The niece is awesome too!! I would love it if she became a more permanent character!! That petite body and cute face was just too tempting! And maybe bring one of her friends too!

Last edited:

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Any sollution for it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Should be able to ignore it and not miss anything. It's literally just the older girl shouting purple hairs name in all caps. If you can't ignore it then can open console and type 'jnameupper = xxxxx" where x's are whatever you named purple hair in all caps. I'll hunt the bug down and stop it, but above suggestions mean you don't have to wait on me.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Should be able to ignore it and not miss anything. It's literally just the older girl shouting purple hairs name in all caps. If you can't ignore it then can open console and type 'jnameupper = xxxxx" where x's are whatever you named purple hair in all caps. I'll hunt the bug down and stop it, but above suggestions mean you don't have to wait on me.
You have separate variables for uppercase names? You don't need to do that, if you add a flag like this: [jname!u] then Renpy will make it uppercase it for you.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 26/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Midlife crisis" version "0.23".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Midlife crisis" versione "0.23".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 04/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Midlife crisis" version "0.22".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Midlife crisis" versione "0.22".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Update 27/09/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Midlife crisis" version "0.21".

Note: Incest patch included.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Midlife crisis" versione "0.21".

Nota: Include l'incest patch.

Update 21/07/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Midlife crisis" version "0.20".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Midlife crisis" versione "0.20".

Update 20/06/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Midlife crisis" version "0.19".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Midlife crisis" versione "0.19".

Update 17/05/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Midlife crisis" version "0.18".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Midlife crisis" version "0.18".

#################################################

Update 10/04/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Midlife crisis" version "0.17".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Midlife crisis" version "0.17".

#################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Midlife crisis" version "0.16a".

The link is:

And if you like this translation, don't forget to put a Like, always welcome!

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Midlife crisis" version "0.16a".

Il link è:

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
I see this is getting on nicely. But...
I don't know if anything changed since I last checked this out, but from time to time MC and wife talk about their new roommates as if they'd known them for ages. I purposely don't use the wincest patch, since it seemed to make no sense when I tried using it, so now I wonder what's happening.
Is this a mistake, or...?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I don't know if anything changed since I last checked this out, but from time to time MC and wife talk about their new roommates as if they'd known them for ages. I purposely don't use the wincest patch, since it seemed to make no sense when I tried using it, so now I wonder what's happening.
Yes, it's a mistake not to use the incest patch.
As a patch, it exists to restore the intended relations of characters. This is intended as an incest themed game, and has always made infinitely more sense with the patch to restore the incest.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Oh, they have known their roommates for a very long time; it almost seems like they've know them from birth . . .;)

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Oh I see you are a man of culture as well!! The niece is awesome too!! I would love it if she became a more permanent character!! That petite body and cute face was just too tempting! And maybe bring one of her friends too!
The scene during the truth or dare where she's humping everything is sight was tight! I do kinda wish that there had been a few scenes where she and MC do it on the down-low, like under a blanket in front of the TV, or while sitting on MC's lap in short skirt before getting busted by her mom though.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
I screwed it up, in the rewrite they will know through their parents from a much younger age to make situations like that make much more sense.

Reactions: Darkaura
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes