theminlun

Jun 20, 2017
Midlife Crisis [v0.16] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC/MAC (623 MB): - - MEGA - -
Some images in images/Version10/gr10v is broken

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I screwed it up, in the rewrite they will know through their parents from a much younger age to make situations like that make much more sense.
No, no, NO. There is NO need for things to make sense. It's OBVIOUS that the two-headed space Hamster, hired by the perverted squirrel Voyuer :whistle:, is beaming fake memories o_O into the heads of the MC and Landlady, so they are more confused and try to have even MORE sexy fun. :love: That's MY story and I'm sticking to it, since it make COMPLETE sense. :)

Just wanted to say GREAT job Nefastus with the last update. I was MOST impressed when I noticed the imaginary Squirrel and Hamster Hiding behind a tree and some bushes where they can't be seen (it was VERY impressive that you made them invisible as well). :)

Just a (silly) thought.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Yes, it's a mistake not to use the incest patch.
As a patch, it exists to restore the intended relations of characters. This is intended as an incest themed game, and has always made infinitely more sense with the patch to restore the incest.
Alright then...
You see, had you told me this right when I first played the game, I wouldn't have believed you. Because back then leaving the game unpatched was perfectly consistent, while applying the patch created all sorts of contradictions.
At the time I thought some guy made that (really bad) patch just so the "where's the incest?" crowd would jump on this game.
And there was certainly no problem with playing patchless in the last version I checked out (0.7).

I screwed it up, in the rewrite they will know through their parents from a much younger age to make situations like that make much more sense.
Okay, since the dev himself says so, I can hardly disagree. Though I'd like to say that I've grown to like the way the initial setup was, with the girls not being MC's daughters, but rather two strangers. Which is why I wonder how feasible it is to make both "versions" of the game (with or without incest patch) internally consistent. I'm still working my way through the content that was added since 0.7, currently without patch, and there's so far been three or four references to them being his daughters...
So basically what I'm asking is: When everything is done, is the patch going to be necessary for everything to make sense, just like it was necessary earlier to play patchless for everything to make sense? Or will the patch be truly optional, meaning without applying it, those references will be removed / changed?

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Okay, since the dev himself says so, I can hardly disagree. Though I'd like to say that I've grown to like the way the initial setup was, with the girls not being MC's daughters, but rather two strangers. Which is why I wonder how feasible it is to make both "versions" of the game (with or without incest patch) internally consistent. I'm still working my way through the content that was added since 0.7, currently without patch, and there's so far been three or four references to them being his daughters...
So basically what I'm asking is: When everything is done, is the patch going to be necessary for everything to make sense, just like it was necessary earlier to play patchless for everything to make sense? Or will the patch be truly optional, meaning without applying it, those references will be removed / changed?
Patch will be optional and hopefully much more clear. Will likely not be strangers though, it's just much easier to make the scenes make sense if they already knew each other. Planning it more like the MC knew their parents a while ago and they are staying there while they go to school. There will be a getting to know them vibe cause they moved away quite a while ago, but they will have known each other before.

Reactions: Ludvinae

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Patch will be optional and hopefully much more clear. Will likely not be strangers though, it's just much easier to make the scenes make sense if they already knew each other. Planning it more like the MC knew their parents a while ago and they are staying there while they go to school. There will be a getting to know them vibe cause they moved away quite a while ago, but they will have known each other before.
Nice. I can live with that.
Anyway, before anyone thinks I'm just here to complain, I wanna say that I've quite enjoyed pretty much everything about the game. You've been doing a great job. Though I think that maybe the relationship with Tracy feels a bit too rushed. Maybe I made a weird choice somewhere that made it so, but...
Anyway, nice game so far. Keep up the good work, man.

• Love
Reactions: Lundrid

Lundrid

Aug 6, 2017
Overall a good game! Yes the graphics need refinement, the lighting and variety of outfits could do with enhancement(The Author even jokingly state such within) I started off with a compliment because we actually have a person willing to produce a game with consistent updates, that has good content and listens to the community. Deal with it... and PAY the Man!

Lundrid

Aug 6, 2017
Here's a Tip, person playing and complaining about a game that he is stealing for free... Use your imagination!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Nice. I can live with that.
Anyway, before anyone thinks I'm just here to complain, I wanna say that I've quite enjoyed pretty much everything about the game. You've been doing a great job. Though I think that maybe the relationship with Tracy feels a bit too rushed. Maybe I made a weird choice somewhere that made it so, but...
Anyway, nice game so far. Keep up the good work, man.
I didn't feel a real problem with Tracy, it was quick, yeah, but too quick? She's been looking for a man who's OK with her for years, so when she finds one she goes for him. And him? Well, if you haven't figured out by now what a horny bastard he is there's no helping you. :p

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Alright, played and loved. Sadly so few content over Angela and Hailey, but I'm sure they both will return eventually.

One of the best game around F95zone. Congratz for your Nefastus!

Reactions: Nefastus

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
So after several failed attempts to load my saves from before this last update, I reluctantly decided to start over from scratch. I'm not sure if it had to do with the courteous mod or not and I don't really care either way. I honestly don't regret starting over with a fresh playthrough one goddamn bit. Normally I would be loathe to have to start fresh, but this game is fucking gold. The writing and relationships between characters is fantastic. The scenes between the MC and the wife after you take care of Jennifer's problem at home are some of the most genuine husband/wife moments I've ever scene in a game. The music references are a real treat for us old guys. The scenes during and after the party are soooo goddamn hot. I love this game, one of my top 10 on this site.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
To be honest, I've never played the game without the incest patch and I probably wouldn't want to. It just feels so natural with the story for them to be family. I also like how the MC never puts his own pleasure above that of the girls. He is a pervert, but he never comes across as not caring about the women/girls in the game.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
The story and the game is good but still without animation it detonates with the game only still images.
At least in the sexual act there should be animation.
Animations take more time than still scenes with an illusion of movement by changing poses.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Animations take more time than still scenes with an illusion of movement by changing poses.
As I said before I play good story good but I still prefer game with animation, I have seen a very bad game and for having certain animations it ended up being a game from bad to good.
Now imagine a game like this with good graphics, a good story, and if there was animation at least in sex, our game would be great and the rank would go up really fast ... no discussion just a guess. (y);)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
As I said before I play good story good but I still prefer game with animation, I have seen a very bad game and for having certain animations it ended up being a game from bad to good.
Now imagine a game like this with good graphics, a good story, and if there was animation at least in sex, our game would be great and the rank would go up really fast ... no discussion just a guess. (y);)
I imagined a game once, it was awful.

This all comes down to a matter of preferences: Some people crave animations, some couldn't care either way, and some people actively dislike them (I'm often in the latter camp myself). Similarly, some devs prioritize animations, while others find their time and processing power better spent in other areas. Not really much point in claiming all games "should" have any particular element.

Except the things I'm into, of course. All games should absolutely have those and the ones that don't are bad and wrong.

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
ooh ugh...this game...ugh
make me really guilty about incest thing, angela face so plain not angry or happy or sad....plain poker face....ugh.
nice game even though variable management pretty much unmanaged
oh, thanks for make me see a new perspective and try to stay away from incest thing.

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Animations are nice but story is better but it is a preference, im going to say the kids more than not want the animations for fap value or they don't care for the game. There was an animation a few updates back and it was good enough but others in game do need work.

Good thing about work in progress is the developer is always learning and can always go back and add more in. Great game

Reactions: Snugglepuff
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes