JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Game is still telling me i'm on the Sandra route even though i denied her at every choice i got with her.. how is this possible??

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Is there a way to just update from one version to the next without downloading the whole 5+ GB each time?
Thought I saw a post in here where it was mentioned that the Dev was looking to try that next update - or may have been a Patreon post.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
The only thing I dislike in this game are the jokes that break the fourth wall. Replaying the game and still finding it extremely hot AF and an interesting story too.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Love the incest factor to the game and progression of it all. Not overly keen on the constant pressured sarah story, I mean how many times do you have to say no romance for a character in one playthrough?? Once should be enough shouldn't it. Same goes for jennifer. Yeah I play through just for the family stuff and probably limits a lot of content but that's just my thing. Just happy it's not completely forced onto you and you do have plenty of options but to me after saying once ''not interested'' then there shouldn't be any further content with them in trying to seduce or tease the mc.

Last edited:

Zertidus

Apr 7, 2019
It happens with hairs in Daz. Lighting can reveal part of the meshes
Somehow .
Or with photoshop

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
What's with this line in her head? Makes it look like I have a hair on the screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Something to do with how the hair mesh fits, it's honestly the single worst problem I have come across. It happens at random times, doesn't show up in preview, and happens often enough that I either have to keep fiddling with hair scale each render or just fix it later. I obviously missed..well not just this one lol. Should be less frequent going forward though as I get better and better at catching it.

Reactions: Krynh

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Anybody??
I don't know what you mean. There is no "I don't like how she looks so remove her from the game" option. She is MC's wife, there will be interactions with her, and she will come on to him at times regardless of the path so you just have to refuse. That said though, her paths are getting heavily rewritten so it should feel better in coming releases.

Reactions: tazaaron

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Ah and Sarah in the latest update has these two odd circles on her head

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Ah and Sarah in the latest update has these two odd circles on her head
Hmm...this damn thing better not be spreading haha. I will triple check her as well from here on out.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Hmm...this damn thing better not be spreading haha. I will triple check her as well from here on out.
That's the only time I've seen something off for her. I really like how you do the pubic hair on the girls (aside from Hailey's which is a bit odd).

Reactions: Nefastus

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I assume at some point you plan to add pregnancy content, given that you warn about the consequences of cumming inside Sarah.

Need to subscribe to your patreon at some point.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes