thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
I want to bang everyone, absolutely everyone. Especially my wife if she is cool with me banging everyone else
Maybe it is a character flaw of mine :D
I was originally doing that other than to a select few characters I didn't like or find attractive. Then I saw that there were ramifications warnings and made me make a second file where I only pursue one girl, the adopted abused girl, I renamed her IDK what she originally was. That being said, even doing that the game forces you to fuck a majority of everything moves. I don't know if I like that or not. I kind of wanted to see a game where there would be repercussions for being a man whore, especially when it came to an entire family.

Really I just wanted to see the outcome of hating the wife while perusing one girl. Do I divorce her and start a new life where my daughters new mother is their age and school mate? Problem is the game still forces you to bang your daughters too.

Zertidus

Apr 7, 2019
Looking at the scripts it has a whole bunch of defines that should be defaults, and some defaults inside scene labels. I'm amazed the game works at all honestly.
Nefastus said that he is working in parallel on a remaster of Midlife Crisis, fixing all the code/renders issues.
Maybe you could tell him what/where did he get wrong in the code.

my stupid brain just decided to remember an old article about some anachronistic 'best practices to not smash saves to smithereens with every update' instead.
Could you please post a link to that article?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Nefastus said that he is working in parallel on a remaster of Midlife Crisis, fixing all the code/renders issues.
Maybe you could tell him what/where did he get wrong in the code.
I thought I just did? If Nefastus needs more detail though PM me and I'll be happy to help.
Probably not a good idea if it's that old, there should be a thread on the forum about save compatibility, I'd trust that to be more up to date.

Aug 7, 2018
The threat here on F95 is probably this one:
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-variables-and-save-compatibility.16011/

If you search on Lemma Soft Forums you should also generally find what you're looking for (though date of post is not always an automatic indicator for most up-to-date advice, since people tend to get attached to their way of doing things and might not know they're no longer considered best practice)

Reactions: Zertidus

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Another hot update for this most excellent VN. Plenty of stuff happening to be sure and the MC is the proverbial 'kid in a candy store'.

Connoisseur

Oct 29, 2019
really curious on how everything will end, i mean so far every single girl has already boned or ready to be boned by the mc, and they all loved it, even Sandra is becoming more facilitating to the idea of open marriage.
on side note, starting to really miss Angela and Hailey, hope the dev put them on the main stage again ssoon

pervertboy2

Feb 25, 2020
even with the nitpicks about the game that has been stated already along the thread, I had a blast playing this. Loved the characters and the interactions, the humor and even liked it more w/o the patch, made it to me more light hearted and fun.

Reactions: scott37901

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
I want to bang everyone, absolutely everyone. Especially my wife if she is cool with me banging everyone else
Maybe it is a character flaw of mine :D
I'm the same, which is great in games like this, but will backfire horrifically in others (looking at you, Becoming a Rock Star and Where the Heart Is)

When Hailey says "Who would want me" and all the girls are looking at you I nearly spit out my coffee laughing.
The humour is what gets me with this game, I love it for it.

bobbyzzz

Jul 12, 2017
Midlife Crisis [v0.16] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC/MAC (623 MB): - - MEGA - -
I have a Mac and when I unzipped the file everything seemed normal until I clicked the game and it said game cannot be opened

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
i have a issue with the game, it freeze in some desicions, the game just don't do anything and don't have of rollback and traceback

Dec 26, 2017
i have a issue with the game, it freeze in some desicions, the game just don't do anything and don't have of rollback and traceback
The script has a number of "pause" statements for effect. Just press the spacebar or click your mouse button to advance. The might be a second or third "pause".

Reactions: jhose15xs

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
The script has a number of "pause" statements for effect. Just press the spacebar or click your mouse button to advance. The might be a second or third "pause".
it don't work, even for close the game i have to use the task manager and finish the process

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes