Zertidus

Apr 7, 2019
So, no teasing = sex after the concert ? I definitely never did that, because there's some kind of threatening message from the Dev, I can't remember for sure... With the new version I will definitely try it, thank you all very much for your recommendations !
Nefastus message was warning you that she would ease off the teasing if you choose to scare her...
But later on, if you invite lewdly her at the diner, she will tell you that you're sending mix messages...and drops her phone.
Pick it up for her and enjoy the view

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
This is one of the few games where it's not Lain's mod (easy mistake to make, because damn, they're prolific) but mine :p

But yeah, Sarah's romance and sex scene are available on both scare and tease route if you're using the mod. For the unmodded game it's only on the scare route.
Whoops. I do apologise . I haven't checked back on the mod thread since I downloaded it so forgot who made it. :)
It makes more sense that she would want to have sex if you teased her though rather than scared her.

I really like the part of your mod that gives you scenes with all 3 of the other people he's banging (Tracy and her Aunt plus his Assistant)

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
It makes more sense that she would want to have sex if you teased her though rather than scared her.
In context it makes perfect sense, because it forces you and her to be more explicit about the situation as well as her immediately understanding what she really wants out of it all. She talks it over more with her friend and then everyone's cards are on the table.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
In context it makes perfect sense, because it forces you and her to be more explicit about the situation as well as her immediately understanding what she really wants out of it all. She talks it over more with her friend and then everyone's cards are on the table.
Exactly, before the scare scene, she is just teasing with no serious intent . . . She hadn't considered that possibility yet.

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
This is one of the few games where it's not Lain's mod (easy mistake to make, because damn, they're prolific) but mine :p

But yeah, Sarah's romance and sex scene are available on both scare and tease route if you're using the mod. For the unmodded game it's only on the scare route.
Thank you, friend, for the tip, I'll try it with mod on the next version. Usually I only put the patch, because the game is already great and I love the humor of MC, I did not see much reason to put a mod, but I think now I will try.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Hmm I suppose. But I prefer the reward of not scaring her :)

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Huh, just noticed that today. The one and only warning about getting the girls pregnant is in an optional scene which is pretty easy to miss. Nicely done. Didn't know it was going to be that kind of game. Not complaining, just find it an interesting place to bury the lead.

Last edited:
Reactions: Repuci

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Huh, just noticed that today. The one and only warning about getting the girls pregnant is in an optional scene which is pretty easy to miss. Nicely done. Didn't know it was going to be that kind of game. Not complaining, just find it an interesting place to bury the lead.
Also, not gonna change my behavior in the slightest. But then, that's kinda the point behind a game, isn't it?

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I haven't actually played the route of not scaring her . . . Is that scene better than the after concert scene?
Well with the mod you can see the reward of not scaring her in the changing room and then still get the reward of sex later.

Reactions: Repuci

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Well with the mod you can see the reward of not scaring her in the changing room and then still get the reward of sex later.
Well sure, but he was complaining about not getting the later scene . . . If he's choosing, wouldn't he want to choose the better one?

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
What sandra has a children? Wonder where they are right now?
If you're playing with the incest patch, Amanda and Christine are your daughters.
If you're not playing with the incest patch, it's assumed that they moved out from the story.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Which scene are you talking about?

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes