kino2

Sep 7, 2017
Based I think the niece and her mother will come to the cabin. Wishful thinking yes but why not.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
liked this update alot , anytime i get to fuck that red haired babe ,, yummy !!! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
i don't get making a middle aged man act like a 12 yr old boy , but hey what do i know , things worked out , so no complaints here ....

kino2

Sep 7, 2017
She will be the mother of our Mc child
liked this update alot , anytime i get to fuck that red haired babe ,, yummy !!! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
i don't get making a middle aged man act like a 12 yr old boy , but hey what do i know , things worked out , so no complaints here ....

Reactions: ImperialD

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Oh damn, thank you. Does doing this scene in any way change other content? I believe other than this. Sarah in school girl outfit is the first time you have sex with her. So would that change because of this (at least dialogue wise)
The "I'm not a virgin anymore" line gets moved to the earlier scene. I think that's all.

Last edited:

Outofthepack

Oct 31, 2017
Does anyone know how to fix "An exception has occurred" at the part where the mc is singing Born to Be Wild with Jennifer, his sister, and niece?
I have the same issue - I am playing the 0.16 Kompressed version, from the error log it indicates a missing image file

images/Version10/gr10v/gr10v67dn.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looking in the images (in game\images\version10\gr10v) the file is there but is only 20KB in size and can't be viewed. There are 4 other images in a similar state so it looks like something went wrong in the compression process

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To fix this you will either need copies of the correct images, copy a valid image over the corrupt files or download the full game.

These seem to be the only images with an issue so if someone could upload them that would avoid downloading the full game file

Last edited:

Outofthepack

Oct 31, 2017
here are the pics (from uncompressed version), unzip it in the main directory(not the game folder) and check if it fixes you've errors
Thanks it doesn't crash any more but those new images display as a black screen - but at least I can make progress now

Thanks

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I am quite ashamed at myself for not giving this game a shot. I always ignored it because in OP, the characters looked like shit, but damn do those images need to be updated since the renders in this game very quickly start to look nothing like in OP.

There are still rendering issues. The whole beginning to this game needs to be redone, though that's something for post-completion. There are rare issues and from the notes the Dev put in the game, I swear whatever is used to create and render these images (probably Poser) is cursed.

I won't make any particular comments on the story. I don't think it's the best, but it's far from bad. I've also been playing this game at very late hours into the night and don't necessarily remember everything that happens.

Now, holy shit. There's a LOT of content in this game. I didn't notice until I was writing this up, but the zip is 5.4GB. I have other games off this forum that use less space and, I think, have more content, but it's still 5.4GB for a reason. This game just doesn't fucking end.

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
I am quite ashamed at myself for not giving this game a shot. I always ignored it because in OP, the characters looked like shit, but damn do those images need to be updated since the renders in this game very quickly start to look nothing like in OP.

There are still rendering issues. The whole beginning to this game needs to be redone, though that's something for post-completion. There are rare issues and from the notes the Dev put in the game, I swear whatever is used to create and render these images (probably Poser) is cursed.

I won't make any particular comments on the story. I don't think it's the best, but it's far from bad. I've also been playing this game at very late hours into the night and don't necessarily remember everything that happens.

Now, holy shit. There's a LOT of content in this game. I didn't notice until I was writing this up, but the zip is 5.4GB. I have other games off this forum that use less space and, I think, have more content, but it's still 5.4GB for a reason. This game just doesn't fucking end.
OP should indeed be updated, but mostly, it need another main image on the first page, because it really doesn't do the game justice and probably scares away potential players.
It did for me, didn't give this game a shot for a long time because each time I saw it updated, I saw the thumbnails and was like "nope"... and it's a shame because the game is great :)

Reactions: arms99
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes