Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
The top mentions anal and futa, the genre tab mentions neither. Which is correct?
And is there an optimal route or will things always be missed on a single playthrough?

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
The top mentions anal and futa, the genre tab mentions neither. Which is correct?
And is there an optimal route or will things always be missed on a single playthrough?
Anal and trans would be accurate, no futa/vampires/easter bunny..

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Anal with trans? Or anal and anal with trans?

As for if anything is missable in a single playthrough?
Honestly can't remember if there is anal with non trans yet.. if it's not there surely will be.

As for missable content, sure it's a choice based game ofc there will be missable content, it's not a kinetic novel.. but it's no tiresome sandbox with "find the hidden card/picture/treasure behind the vase" if that's what you're asking

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Thanks dev! I've been waiting for a decent game to come out for days now. When I saw this posted, I gasped so hard, I choked on my own spit.

Sep 16, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Midlife Crisis v0.16a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 10.03.2020
Hi the66, any chance of an update to 0.17 please?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Any chance we could get a torrent? The internet in my area keeps crashing, causing the downloads to repeatedly break every couple minutes.

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Honestly can't remember if there is anal with non trans yet.. if it's not there surely will be.

As for missable content, sure it's a choice based game ofc there will be missable content, it's not a kinetic novel.. but it's no tiresome sandbox with "find the hidden card/picture/treasure behind the vase" if that's what you're asking
Most I've played tend to have a path A B or choose this option and get both eventually or in some form. But no thats fine too

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
So I've been thinking about this game and decided that it MUST have a gallery added. Perhaps have 'Secret' items we need to find on RANDOM images to give us some goodies. I figure we could 'WIN' super special images like the MC eating a Cheese sandwich, or maybe the MC planting a tree, possibly the MC picking his nose?

Yes, this completely idiotic idea, of completely random images, having invisible click points we need to find, for AWESOME pointless bonus images would be PERFECT. Nefastus you need to add this to the next update (or maybe a hotfix). Sure it would take a long time to create, and no one would like it, but just think how much fun it WOULDN'T be. :)

Sorry, just had a random thought and thought I should share my pain with you. :)

D

Deleted member 2174751

Ahhh... Steve McQueen... Still wondering how he managed to escape from Stalag 13 on a Triumph, but continuity issues aside it was a beautiful bike! I loved my 1970 Turnip far more than my 1976 Harley... Bobbers4life! Although my Harley used to set off car alarms on 2 different levels of a parking garage when I started it up...

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
So hot!!! :love:
You can feel the sexual tension between MC and the girls. Amazing game!!

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Oh my good God. This has been a simply awesome update! Not spoiling anything at all with this one, but the final scene is too much of a tease! Definitely one of the best VNs here simply put.

D

Deleted member 2174751

BTW: Thank you Nefastus for this wonderful game. I hang on every release, my eldest is 30 (with purple hair & giant boobs), youngest 19 and both are super hot, my wife couldn't give a shit about me anymore, and while I may deny any sexual connection with either daughter, their friends are like fucking wow...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Wombat of Combat
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes