Aug 7, 2018
Just updated the mod (and the installation instructions for the official version!).

/ saves
All my saves worked, but then I never had trouble with them and it's no consolation to those whose saves didn't work for some unfathomable reason.
@ derpyyy If the mod was applied correctly (i.e. used unren option 1 to extract rpa packages, dropped the mod's game folder into your Midlife Crisis folder, overwriting files when asked. Afterwards removed all .rpa files from Midlife Crisis/game) but your most recent saves still got bricked - you could try the updated save folder attached to the mod's OP. The last save in there (page 12, slot 5) starts at the first line of v0.17.

/ younger tenant/daughter content
As requested by some, I've added a choice that lets you opt out of Christine's romance path and double checked that all her teasing and sex scenes in v0.17 are behind romance checks (Nefastus did a great job there, I didn't have to add any extra checks).

Enjoy!

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Midlife Crisis v0.18.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 16.05.2020

Last edited:

Okamikari

Mar 30, 2018
Is it possible, that Sarah got pregnant by MC? I saw a little bump on her lower belly at the living room scene and i think her breast size got bigger.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Is it possible, that Sarah got pregnant by MC? I saw a little bump on her lower belly at the living room scene and i think her breast size got bigger.
don't hold your breath (it's a long time till next update) but there were options that suggested some girls are pregnant

Reactions: Okamikari

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
don't hold your breath (it's a long time till next update) but there were options that suggested some girls are pregnant
When you come in the youngest daughter it hints it could happen, there is nothing yet in the saves to indicate pregnancy.

I hope in the end we can get all of them pregnant.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
1/
Nefastus said:
Developer Notes:
Switched to .webp for the image format, and my god did it take the size down(around 500mb instead of the 5 gig). I didn't realize it was such a big decline. I didn't really notice any issues with the quality, there is some grain in a few of the images but that was due to lighting and I didn't notice in time to fix it, not due to the change. I have all the files saved still in their .jpg format so if there are any issues with the .webp let me know.
Well, I will still keep the previous update as a backup :) Because I know some other game that I will not name here that got completly f*cked up by this compression stuff. Why not release both versions of the game, one heavy and another one compressed ? Because even if the quality drop is not big, sometime it's still significant because some of us play with big screens you know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2/ I love this update :love:I love the way the wife licks her own... "tenants"... cum of MC's dick ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

letecikonj

Nov 4, 2017
Midlife Crisis [v0.17] [Nefastus Games] (3.06 GB rar pc source)
988 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
I dont know if this is error with your compression version or in general but there are some images missing at start, basicly less then minute of playing time after first choice (pick first one) and after you select name and daughter age and her school couple of lines after game throws error about missing images.

Okamikari

Mar 30, 2018
When you come in the youngest daughter it hints it could happen, there is nothing yet in the saves to indicate pregnancy.

I hope in the end we can get all of them pregnant.
I f i remember correctly, the first time MC and Sarah were fucking, there was a little conversation about the risks of coming inside.
She said: " I don`t care".

Reactions: ImperialD

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
So I picked the slow tease with the younger daughter a few updates ago. I was wondering if the changes/scenes are different if you picked the quick fuck with her back then. Anyone did that option?

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
Still love this game. Probably my favorite on the site. Only thing though, bear with me I have no idea how to explain this. Basically I wanted to try to play the game by shunning my wife and basically forcing a divorce while going after the adopted daughter girl (I have no idea about names I renamed everyone). Just because I find it interesting. The problem with this is two fold. One is the wife seems still on board with life and isn't combative at any point, even after telling her to fuck off at every turn. The other issue is that throughout all of my play throughs there isn't really a way to pick just one girl and be faithful, everyone seems to come on board no matter what. Pick the adopted daughter and the eldest comes along, the youngest also tries at every turn as well as her friend. All of which still get very far even when pushing them away. Granted the game isn't finished and the pathing system clearly isn't done, also kudos for actually trying this at all, I just was hoping this would be an option. Does the dev actually look at these forums or does he ignore it because a majority of us are not patrons?

Again. Love the game, just my two cents. Short haired fit girls for the win.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Holy shit, what a hot update that was!

My girl Jennifer gets the loving she deserves.

Amanda is getting primed...the anticipation is what's going to make the payoff so worth it.

Christine. Amazing Christine. With a side order of Sarah. Lol

Sandra embracing her cuck-queen status.

And, as a Tracy fan, I'm looking forward to the next update as well!

Radigast

May 11, 2019
My saves from .15 crash when I attempt to load them. For others that are having the problem with old saves what version are you trying to load from?

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 264, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 268, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

EDIT: No mods or changes being used in this version but I did have the mod active on my saves.[/code]

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes