ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well sorry piece of shit download site won't let me download more than 2.3 gig then they stop ... 2 site won't download at all ...

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Amanda is getting primed...the anticipation is what's going to make the payoff so worth it.
Anal! Please let it be anal! :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And, as a Tracy fan, I'm looking forward to the next update as well!
Yeah, that was a mean way to end the update!

I noticed one place where there seemed to be a spot of some kind on Christines pajama bottoms, around her right hip. It seemed to disappear eventually so I don't think it was intentional. Dunno if you care enough to correct that, but I thought I'd point it out.

Thanks Dev for all your hard work! I'm glad you're feeling better! Please remember to take care of yourself first.

Reactions: Maverick1965
Aug 7, 2018
I thought I had rejected Tracy but now she's back. Seems like a bug.
If you got to know Tracy (allowtrans = True) you'll invite her to lunch at the end of v0.17, where lunch means pleasant company and conversation while having food.

If you showed sexual interest in her all the way back in v0.5 (transromance5v = True) you'll invite her to "lunch", where "lunch" means beefsticks and lots of protein.

If you like her character but aren't interested in trans content, setting transromance5v = False via console will do the trick.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Wery nice update, except the end with Tracy, that was not just a bit disturbing how it ended so abruptly. And i stumbled over a missing image, see attachment. It's happend right before MC wakes Christine at night.

Reactions: Nova1811

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Did you reject her sex scene? Or did you deny all trans content? They are different flags.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can't quite remember my choices, it's been so long ago. The escalation is definitely odd, I don't remember having any attachment to her and now I have no choice but to fuck her in my save. But it might all just be a legacy of a very old save.

Reactions: Glooskabe

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I just want to point out that Steve McQueen wasn't before anyone's time, lots of his films are enjoyable no matter when you were born, none of the remakes hold a candle to them.
And no, I'm not that old to have watched them in cinemas. ;)

Last edited:

Gurdung80

Sep 1, 2017
Can anyone provide a mirror for the compressed version? Mega is too slow for 1Gb of downloading. Thanks in advance

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Midlife Crisis [v0.17] [Nefastus Games] (3.06 GB rar pc source)
988 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
Looks like mega reduced their free downloads to 450MBs... Well, that sucks.

Reactions: Nosket
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes