Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I just want to point out that Steve McQueen wasn't before anyone's time, lots of his films enjoyable no matter when you were born, none of the remakes hold a candle to them.
And no, I'm not that old to have watched them in cinemas. ;)
Agreed. Bullitt is one of the best car chase movies of all time.

Reactions: botc76

mandc

Jan 5, 2019
This game has everything I love. Normal shaped girls and damned funny.

Keep up the excellent work dev.

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
For those of you waiting for a Mac version, follow these instructions to make one yourself by inserting the "game" folder from the PC version into the app bundle of a previous Mac version.

Reactions: Zamu77

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Is it just me? Couldn't really see anything in the Christine scene, way too dark. Just the shaft of the MC's dick.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
So I picked the slow tease with the younger daughter a few updates ago. I was wondering if the changes/scenes are different if you picked the quick fuck with her back then. Anyone did that option?
Did them both, scene plays out the same regardless. Up to and including the implication you both have already had sex.

Reactions: and71

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Is it just me? Couldn't really see anything in the Christine scene, way too dark. Just the shaft of the MC's dick.

Yeah some of these renders seem way too dark.. barely can see anything.
I'm certainly not an expert on the matter, but there where a few things other that stood out to me.

Many of the renders have very hard/weird shadow effects that look overly present.. it make it looks really weird.
I get that It might have been on purpose in some scenes, but it looks really off in many renders in my opinion.

Other small detail I noticed the scene on the boat with Jennifer. her nipple's looked really flat as if they where drawn on.
no depth at all, so it looked a bit weird.

I still enjoy the game and can't wait to see how it will all play out.

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
Duplicate your previous version Mac app and rename it MidLifeCrisis-0.12-mac
Download the PC version (actual or compressed) and unzip it
Drill down into the PC version's Renpy folders until you find the folder named "game". Copy the "game" folder.
Right-click the MidLifeCrisis-0.12-mac app icon and choose "Show Package Contents"
Drill down into Contents / Resources / autorun
If you're in the right place then you'll see a "game" folder there. Trash it.
Paste the "game" folder that you had copied from the PC version
Launch the MidLifeCrisis-0.12-mac app and enjoy

This technique should work for any Renpy game.
You, Sir, are a Hero :)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So close to getting some of Amanda I wonder if we will ever go all the way with her without any interuptions :LOL:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
nice update ,,, had an image not found in it ... right before sex scene with christine ... only problem i found ,, never had a problem watching lighting was a little low but viewable ... (y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Repuci
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes