BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Sorry for being dumb but I take it from the changelog this update isn't really aimed towards the romance path? So may as well wait to see if the next update is

Reactions: xav66ier

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Midlife Crisis [v0.17] [Nefastus Games] (3.06 GB rar pc source)
988 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

EDIT. during processing unpacked video files slipped, so i didnt include them in this compressed version, sorry.
thanks Drone_for_a_Day and Meushi for pointing that.

are those missed video files (21MB), just unrar it into GAME/

Last edited:

dramallama

Dec 26, 2018
Sorry for being dumb but I take it from the changelog this update isn't really aimed towards the romance path? So may as well wait to see if the next update is
They meant more along the lines of "there's more action based on characters your actively pursuing, without much dialogue in between". For example, there's a canoe ride that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Some scenes have mods to them based on combo of girls you're seeing. Like, in one of my saves, I'm only pursuing the daughters so

However, if you're looking for progress with niece/sister, you will have to wait.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Love every time this game gets a update just feels too short I need more of the girls :love:

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
Any chance we could get a torrent? The internet in my area keeps crashing, causing the downloads to repeatedly break every couple minutes.
Whit a free mega account. When you download the file it's like a torrent.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
They meant more along the lines of "there's more action based on characters your actively pursuing, without much dialogue in between". For example, there's a canoe ride that
. Some scenes have mods to them based on combo of girls you're seeing. Like, in one of my saves, I'm only pursuing the daughters so

However, if you're looking for progress with niece/sister, you will have to wait.
Thanks for the response and it makes much more sense now (y) having a brain dead day lol

Harry Joker

Dec 30, 2017
Midlife Crisis [v0.17] [Nefastus Games] (3.06 GB rar pc source)
1001 MB zip unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
added 2x video
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ontach
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes