arms99

May 11, 2018
Which scene are you talking about?
He must be referring to the sex scene with Sarah after the concert. Just before the scene plays out the dev gives a "WARNING" about the consequences of choosing to cum inside.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
He must be referring to the sex scene with Sarah after the concert. Just before the scene plays out the dev gives a "WARNING" about the consequences of choosing to cum inside.
You mean to tell me that there's a sex scene in the hotel where you've went with Sarah and Christine? Fuck. Did not know that

arms99

May 11, 2018
You mean to tell me that there's a sex scene in the hotel where you've went with Sarah and Christine? Fuck. Did not know that
Yeah, like it's been mentioned before it's easy to miss. You either have to make sure to scare Sarah in the locker room earlier in the game (which I guess you didn't) or have the mod installed.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Yeah, like it's been mentioned before it's easy to miss. You either have to make sure to scare Sarah in the locker room earlier in the game (which I guess you didn't) or have the mod installed.
Damn, that's so far away. Would need to restart to see it. Might do so when next update is out

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Here's a save right before the scene, if you want to check it out.
Oh damn, thank you. Does doing this scene in any way change other content? I believe other than this. Sarah in school girl outfit is the first time you have sex with her. So would that change because of this (at least dialogue wise)

arms99

May 11, 2018
Oh damn, thank you. Does doing this scene in any way change other content? I believe other than this. Sarah in school girl outfit is the first time you have sex with her. So would that change because of this (at least dialogue wise)
No real change in content (you still get all the scenes). I'm not sure if the dialogue changes in the following scene, I always played it this way. I goes against my principles to knowingly forfeit a sex scene :LOL:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
the only problem i really have with this and other games is downloading ... for some reason after i hit 4 gig on the download they stop :rolleyes: seems the only place i can download from is goggle drive , it never gives me problems .. so i have to wait till this and some other games hit a torrent downloading site or i just can't play them :mad: :cry:

arms99

May 11, 2018
the only problem i really have with this and other games is downloading ... for some reason after i hit 4 gig on the download they stop :rolleyes: seems the only place i can download from is goggle drive , it never gives me problems .. so i have to wait till this and some other games hit a torrent downloading site or i just can't play them :mad: :cry:
Yeah, a lot of the download sites have limits. The only thing I can suggest is using the Mega app for windows to download. It will still have problems with bigger downloads, but it pauses them for a few hours (instead of stopping completely). Then when the few hours is up it resumes automatically.

Reactions: mdmnsjs1

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah, a lot of the download sites have limits. The only thing I can suggest is using the Mega app for windows to download. It will still have problems with bigger downloads, but it pauses them for a few hours (instead of stopping completely). Then when the few hours is up it resumes automatically.
hmm pauses ,, thats cool i thought it had stopped completely ,, good to know thanks ...:)

arms99

May 11, 2018
hmm pauses ,, thats cool i thought it had stopped completely ,, good to know thanks ...:)
If you download Mega through the browser it stops, but download using the app (I think it's called Megasync) it just pauses it and shows you a countdown of how long before it resumes. I think the limit resets every 6 hrs

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-Fake- Breaking news Fake-

In these trying times we have some GOOD Terrible news. The MC has decided that for 'SAFETY' he will self isolate his HAREM Family, and their female friends at the cabin in the woods. :eek: Happily, his sister and Niece have decided to join them for SEX safety. :love: Sadly, his sister's boyfriend will be unable to join them (unless you are weird and want to share the ladies). :unsure:

The voices in my head and I hope you will ALL join us in hoping the group has LOTS of sexy fun remains healthy and will be able to return to their 'Boring' lives soon. :whistle:

-End of fake-

Just a (silly) thought. :)

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes