jackhack

Oct 3, 2017
Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream would suggest a corrupt archive.

Make sure 7-Zip is updated to the latest version.

Otherwise try downloading again from a different source - the nopy archive worked fine.
thanks

Reactions: Meushi

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Midlife Crisis [v0.16] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC/MAC (623 MB): - - MEGA - -
If you're using the compressed version, then I don't think the will work?

The compressed version MidLifeCrisis-016-pc_Kompressed.7z is delivering v0.16 scripts, with a modified datetime of: 2020-03-10 08:15:11

The patch scripts16a.zip is delivering v0.16a scripts in a rpa file, with a modified datetime of: 2020-03-09 06:08:24

In Ren'Py games, the script file with the newest modified datetime is always used.

The script files in MidLifeCrisis-0.16-pc_Kompressed are newer than those in scripts16a.zip, so Ren'Py will use the old v0.16 scripts.

Until someone releases a compressed v0.16a, one solution is to unpack the rpa from scripts16a.zip, which gives them a newer modified datetime so Ren'Py will use the fixed v0.16a scripts.

Which is what I've done in the attached v0.16a patch for MidLifeCrisis-016-pc_Kompressed.7z - copy the game folder from this patch into the root folder of the game (the main folder with the game launcher MidLifeCrisis.exe in it). Let it overwrite the original files.

Note: v16a just fixes a variable error for people who were only on the eldests path. Everyone else should be fine with v0.16.

Last edited:

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
Yessss ... music break time. I stopped to find the Faith music video. And MC's performance seduced Megan so it was worth it.

Fun jokes about MC clipping into the ground (and a hot scene) and later MC tripping over a rock.

Progress and teasing. Good update.

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
I getting an error loading my save game.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\MidLife Crisis\MidLifeCrisis-0.16-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\MidLife Crisis\MidLifeCrisis-0.16-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\MidLife Crisis\MidLifeCrisis-0.16-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\MidLife Crisis\MidLifeCrisis-0.16-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\MidLife Crisis\MidLifeCrisis-0.16-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\MidLife Crisis\MidLifeCrisis-0.16-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\MidLife Crisis\MidLifeCrisis-0.16-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 45, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\MidLife Crisis\MidLifeCrisis-0.16-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
  File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\MidLife Crisis\MidLifeCrisis-0.16-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\MidLife Crisis\MidLifeCrisis-0.16-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\MidLife Crisis\MidLifeCrisis-0.16-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
  File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\MidLife Crisis\MidLifeCrisis-0.16-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\MidLife Crisis\MidLifeCrisis-0.16-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\MidLife Crisis\MidLifeCrisis-0.16-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\MidLife Crisis\MidLifeCrisis-0.16-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 728, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\MidLife Crisis\MidLifeCrisis-0.16-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1867, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\MidLife Crisis\MidLifeCrisis-0.16-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1696, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
MidLifeCrisis 0.16
Tue Mar 10 03:09:16 2020

Reactions: chrisb

Stonethrower

May 14, 2019
Nefastus
Doing a first playthrough and do not know if this has been mentioned already
There are 2 renders with Angela doing yoga after they just arrived where whe is bending foreward but her hair is hanging as if she is standing up straight.
Seeing as she has her hair lose it should be hanging down towards the floor ;)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to version 0.16:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Total shots: 2

Also, I started a new game and noticed how the name inputs and things don't have proper default values, it would probably be a good idea to add those. (If you don't know how to do that, it's simple: $ c.name = renpy.input("What is her name?", default="Christine").strip())

Reactions: Glooskabe

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I absolutely adore every single one of the girls (including MCs wife and the adorable Tracy), but Jennifer holds a special place in my heart. I just want to love and protect that beautiful, damaged, kick-ass woman. Looking forward to the next update for some alone time with her.

Reactions: Ludvinae and Grelk

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
changenotes said:
Also next month I am finally going to test out just doing an update file for those who have already downloaded main game, wanted to do it this month but with the illness and all just didn't have the time to test it properly. So if you are one who deletes games after you finish, maybe don't delete this one.
i know i will not be liking this. when my junk disc is full, i start the shredder to dejunk.

Reactions: Grelk

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That was fun having all the girls out in their bikinis even the wife getting a good view I'm so glad she is more open to the girls. The Sarah scene was great, good update.

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
How on earth did i miss out on this absolute gem. I was waiting and waiting for the typical "Thats all for now folk" but it never came. Certainly one of the best on this site so far.
I waited a long time before trying out this game, because frankly the image on the "latest games" tab is not very appealing.
But once you dive into this story, you just can't get enough xD
By now there's a lot of content, and the best part is the further you go the better it gets in term of quality!

Reactions: MisterL

Terry Bishop

May 17, 2017
I am a big fan of NTR, rape and voyeur kinks, especially sharing wife, but this is the first game where I have enjoyed flirting and having sex with my wife and even kept loyal to her. Strange vibe, I should say...

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes