thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Loved this update, aside from the wife showing up to ruin things. A bit of hot sex with the redhead, still nothing with the youngest though :(
Thanks for the heads up. It's been like 3-4 updates since I last played as I'm waiting for the development. The time interval between updates is far too great for me to immediately jump back into the story after months of waiting. So I'm waiting for sexy times before bothering picking the series up again so I can follow it through in one sitting.

Here's hoping for the next update.

Reactions: Grelk

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Thanks for the heads up. It's been like 3-4 updates since I last played as I'm waiting for the development. The time interval between updates is far too great for me to immediately jump back into the story after months of waiting. So I'm waiting for sexy times before bothering picking the series up again so I can follow it through in one sitting.

I guess it differs what routes people take, but in my play through, the wife wasn't there as much to ruin things but more to bring her along the path of lewdness.

Reactions: Ludvinae and Grelk

Happonari

Nov 2, 2019

He updates monthly like clockwork.

Reactions: 3rop and Cedrog

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
None of my saves work... is it the same for others? I see peeps posting "I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred."

EDIT: Belay my last, I was messaged the possible reason and it looks like it was spot on...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Freki

jackhack

Oct 3, 2017
Yep - getting the same error as well. Was trying to use the compressed version because 5.5gb is, quite frankly, pretty ridiculous. Having to download the full size now anyway to see if the error persists :(
no i download the full size and poped an error while extracting and extracted only 4 gb? i hope they fix it

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?
I get the same error and the patch fix does nothing to help either since i still get it.

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
If that black haired girl is the "loli" this forum is a serious joke when it comes to tags. That chick looks like a petite crackwhore.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
does 16a have new content or only a bug fix?
Changelog:

Around 400ish images. The new ones are webp(didn't change the previous ones yet), converted from .png files. Should still be HD if everything I read was correct, but let me know if it looks like the image quality dropped.

A good bit of this update is about testing out the girls about how they feel about your new umm.... lifestyle. I mean you had a discussion with the wife but you would have to be real lucky if all these girls are okay with you doing your thing............................good thing you are the bumbling charmer that consistently dates above his station.

There is some action this update(plus lots of sexy moments and situations though I think), probably not enough to satisfy anyone but there never is. This update is about having fun and learning some things. Next update....well I don't think many people will complain about next months update haha.

Also next month I am finally going to test out just doing an update file for those who have already downloaded main game, wanted to do it this month but with the illness and all just didn't have the time to test it properly. So if you are one who deletes games after you finish, maybe don't delete this one.

Scripts 16a

16a just fixes a variable error for people who were only on the eldests path. Attached script file if you had already downloaded 16 and are on that path, but no other changes.

Reactions: student00

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Changelog:

Around 400ish images. The new ones are webp(didn't change the previous ones yet), converted from .png files. Should still be HD if everything I read was correct, but let me know if it looks like the image quality dropped.

A good bit of this update is about testing out the girls about how they feel about your new umm.... lifestyle. I mean you had a discussion with the wife but you would have to be real lucky if all these girls are okay with you doing your thing............................good thing you are the bumbling charmer that consistently dates above his station.

There is some action this update(plus lots of sexy moments and situations though I think), probably not enough to satisfy anyone but there never is. This update is about having fun and learning some things. Next update....well I don't think many people will complain about next months update haha.

Also next month I am finally going to test out just doing an update file for those who have already downloaded main game, wanted to do it this month but with the illness and all just didn't have the time to test it properly. So if you are one who deletes games after you finish, maybe don't delete this one.

Scripts 16a

16a just fixes a variable error for people who were only on the eldests path. Attached script file if you had already downloaded 16 and are on that path, but no other changes.

Hahahaha Great game Dev (y):love:
Love the story progress, renders (y)
Everything works perfectly, no errors, patch and saves aswell, not one error (y)
Keep up the good work (y):love:
Maybe as the story progresses, you could implement some other men to share or cheat on? I mean after he gets his harem would be nice with some males trying to seduce them ;)
Next update, Daddy is propably gonna enter the harem heaven LOL (y):love::love::love::ROFLMAO:

p.s. this was for the Dev, sorry BassB ;)

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
hey getting this error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream
Yep - getting the same error as well. Was trying to use the compressed version
I get the same error and the patch fix does nothing to help either since i still get it.
Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream would suggest a corrupt archive.

Make sure 7-Zip is updated to the latest version.

Otherwise try downloading again from a different source - the nopy archive worked fine.

Reactions: jackhack
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes