Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
None in the latest update, those two sessions with her are the only ones currently(which is a shame).
Entirely agree. She is a real trans. You can see it in her. Not like others which are just a female with a dick stuck on.

Reactions: Grelk

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Btw a great update. The intrigue is growing. How will it end? He cant satisfy his harem for ever. A life with Christine and Tracy would be interesting. The others are too female. Remember the young niece as well along with the sister. He will die on the job.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Midlife Crisis [v0.16] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC/MAC (623 MB): - - - -

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Name doesn't matter
WHAT?? Names ALWAYS matter. I mean how could ANYONE be satisfied with a common name for their MC when they could have a suave, cool, impressive name, like BOB. No names are VERY important when playing these games. :)

Just a thought.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
WHAT?? Names ALWAYS matter. I mean how could ANYONE be satisfied with a common name for their MC when they could have a suave, cool, impressive name, like BOB. No names are VERY important when playing these games. :)

Just a thought.
If it means that much to you I can just go in and change it in the code.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

Just a thought.
Right? I named my MC, AmandaLover69. I'm kidding, i think, let me check real quick. Ah it was just a generic name, Michael, well that was boring.

Reactions: Shiva0067

jackhack

Oct 3, 2017
hey getting this error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Midlife Crisis [v0.16a] [Nefastus Games]\MidLifeCrisis-0.16-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Midlife Crisis [v0.16a] [Nefastus Games]\MidLifeCrisis-0.16-pc\renpy\main.py", line 292, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "D:\Midlife Crisis [v0.16a] [Nefastus Games]\MidLifeCrisis-0.16-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 136, in index_archives
index = loads(f.read().decode("zlib"))
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/encodings/zlib_codec.py", line 43, in zlib_decode
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196

Tue Mar 10 04:08:14 2020
any patch

Feb 8, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?
Yep - getting the same error as well. Was trying to use the compressed version because 5.5gb is, quite frankly, pretty ridiculous. Having to download the full size now anyway to see if the error persists :(

Reactions: jackhack

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Was it just me, or did that feel shorter than the last couple updates? I didn't skip anything, yet I still finished it in less than 20 minutes.

Reactions: rogosh and Repuci
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes