OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
MD5 is a checksum, like many others. You have a very short number (for MD5 128 Bit) that is different from, ideal, any files. So, if you download something for the net and they provide a checksum, then you can generate it on your disc for that file and if both numbers are the same then your happy and if not, then something have gone wrong and the file you have on the disc is different than the one on the net.

I don't talk about the not ideal aspect and that MD5 isn't anymore a crypto secure algorithmus, thus you can make two files with the same hash. That should be, for all hash used in crypto sensitive environment nearly impossible, but it is what it is and thus MD5, among other should not be used anymore for such task. Same as WEP encryption is death too...
I'm savvy enough to know how to run these games. But admittedly very ignorant or stupid otherwise.
I fully admit to not knowing about checksums.
I have a guess about crypto secure but do not know for sure.

thank you for taking the time to explain this to me!

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Not sure if anyone ran into this, but I thought I'd report it. I have the modded version of .33 with the incest patch, and in the 3-some Scene with MC, Sandra, and Marie during the upright couch oral scene I got a scene from the couple oral scene mixed in. Marie is sitting on the couch with MC on the floor(face in crotch) and Sandra standing on the couch(crotch in face). The pic that comes up is of MC and Marie 69 with the text for the 3-some. Not sure if it's from the mod or the game itself, just reporting a misplaced picture/image.

said misplaced image

Edit: I tried to put it in the spoiler box but it didn't work. Yes, I'm not great at this please don't hate on me.
To put an image in the spoiler box click Screenshot 2023-05-21 at 03-56-13 VN - Ren'Py - Midlife Crisis v0.33 Nefastus Games.png , add a title if you wish, then click continue. Click Screenshot 2023-05-21 at 03-56-00 VN - Ren'Py - Midlife Crisis v0.33 Nefastus Games.png , click the window then select the image from your computer that you want to use

If successful it'll look like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Not sure if anyone ran into this, but I thought I'd report it. I have the modded version of .33 with the incest patch, and in the 3-some Scene with MC, Sandra, and Marie during the upright couch oral scene I got a scene from the couple oral scene mixed in. Marie is sitting on the couch with MC on the floor(face in crotch) and Sandra standing on the couch(crotch in face). The pic that comes up is of MC and Marie 69 with the text for the 3-some. Not sure if it's from the mod or the game itself, just reporting a misplaced picture/image.

said misplaced image

Edit: I tried to put it in the spoiler box but it didn't work. Yes, I'm not great at this please don't hate on me.
It's been reported. Not sure if Nef has seen it, though, as he has been dealing with some (should be) minor real life issues.

Mharryson69

May 22, 2022
To put an image in the spoiler box click View attachment 2638057 , add a title if you wish, then click continue. Click View attachment 2638058 , click the window then select the image from your computer that you want to use

If successful it'll look like

Oh wow that is quite the spoiler you have there! Thanks for the info hopefully I'll remember it the next time I need it. I had everything but the insert image part(which is the most important part I assume). Let me try.

Reactions: lemonfreak

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I guess the dev really likes Sandra because no matter how many times you opt out of her content or tell her NO, she just keeps popping up everywhere. Often getting in the way of characters you actually want to be with. At this point just remove all the options to tell her NO at the beginning of the game.
dude this is like every incest game. I agree with you and it's annoying but it's hardly new here, they always shove the mother/wife character down your throat, making her a core of the story whether you like it or not. I'll always remember my first time playing 'where the heart is' and you can be mean as possible to the ugly mom, turning her down, at near zero rp, and she still tries to ride your face; and this experience is widespread across many games.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
As has been stated many times, Nef is only focusing on the Harem route for now. Individual routes will be added later.
Come on, Nef may say that, Nef may even believe that but you and I both know those individual routes will never happen. The amount of work required to separate the various routes, given that every possible combination of girls has a fan who demands to be catered to, means that, currently, it'd 3 or 4 times the work to do that and, given the game seems to be entirely open ended, that growth will be exponential

With that in mind, the semi-kinetic novel approach we're currently seeing, where girls can be removed from the harem at the cost of future, apparently scenes, is the only way to go

Deep down Nef knows it too

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of Midlife Crisis v0.33 with thanks for the demos
Courteous Mod + Walk through and the incest patch
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.33

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Come on, Nef may say that, Nef may even believe that but you and I both know those individual routes will never happen. The amount of work required to separate the various routes, given that every possible combination of girls has a fan who demands to be catered to, means that, currently, it'd 3 or 4 times the work to do that and, given the game seems to be entirely open ended, that growth will be exponential

With that in mind, the semi-kinetic novel approach we're currently seeing, where girls can be removed from the harem at the cost of future, apparently scenes, is the only way to go

Deep down Nef knows it too
Fair enough :)

Reactions: notBatman747

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Yes, do any possible activity other than play Midlife Crisis :KEK:
You know, you stolen my line? I will go straight to your customer support and complain.:p

But overall, he has three options:
  1. Don't play it, as lemonfreak already pointed out
  2. Wait until Nefs add the no Sandra route (between soon and never)
  3. Mod/edit the game and remove Sandra from your game

Reactions: CircaAD

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Doesn't the Sandra hate path from the beginning lock you out of most of her sex content and leave the rest optional? I mean I'll never look into it myself but it seems like that's the point of it.

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Doesn't the Sandra hate path from the beginning lock you out of most of her sex content and leave the rest optional? I mean I'll never look into it myself but it seems like that's the point of it.
No, she's tied to many other girls like Justine and Jessica. I think you even have to have sex with her on the family vacation or something. The "hate" path only barely changes anything at the beginning and is completely undone/irrelevant in current update.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Is there a way to not have any sexy stuff with Sandra ? I hate this character ><
How far in are you? Many of us weren't particularly fond of Sandra at first, but found that keeping an open mind (and playing the "love"-route for her, definitely do that!) made us really enjoy her content eventually. The threesome with Hailey was the turning point for me.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes